New Project

Moorman 1

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Awesome season mate especially with the amount of time you spend doing other things; surprised you've got time for it ? 

Thanks mate, the winters are always the same for me it's a constant juggling act. It certainly takes it out of you but we do what we do. Cheers!

• Like 2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out for first manning session, getting him used to his surroundings and the dog running around.   

A few more 

Started the ball rolling.  First kill in the bag, off a nice point.  

Posted Images

Fair play mate. A good season for you.  

I managed 25 kills with my female Gos, it was my first season hunting so I was learning on the job ( me mostly learning of her capabilities really ) I'm going to enjoy the summer but certainly looking forward to next season. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, fazza123 said:

Fair play mate. A good season for you.  

I managed 25 kills with my female Gos, it was my first season hunting so I was learning on the job ( me mostly learning of her capabilities really ) I'm going to enjoy the summer but certainly looking forward to next season. 

Well done mate. It's not as easy as a lot of people think. So many factors have to be correct at the right time. Good to see that you have ended the season with the bird still in tact, and looking forward to the next season. Why don't you do a thread next season. It would be good to hear of your exploits!

• Like 3

Yes totally right mate, it's definitely not easy. She started at 2.7 and finished at 3lb. You have to make adjustments all the time. I've just bought microsensory gps for next season. I get a flap on when she goes out of sight lol. I'll get in touch next season. Atb ?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, fazza123 said:

Yes totally right mate, it's definitely not easy. She started at 2.7 and finished at 3lb. You have to make adjustments all the time. I've just bought microsensory gps for next season. I get a flap on when she goes out of sight lol. I'll get in touch next season. Atb ?

Definitely mate, looking forward to it. 

You won't go wrong with microsensory it's the best on the market hands down. You can't beat the battery life if you have the tag with solar panels. The battery life let's the Marshall gps down badly. 

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

I imagine,  just what would be hoped for ?

To be honest I couldn't be happier. Yes he has the easy going temperament and very pliable feathers of the Harris, with the strength/power and extra grunt of the Redtail.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, borderboy said:

have you picked him up yet? looking forward to following his season.

Funny you should ask i have just reclaimed him from the moulting pen. Just had him jumping to the glove with the pointers present, so shouldn't be too long.