Finally

Went up yesterday morning to have a look only saw 2 squirrels and they were at the pheasant feeders , but something had been at the squirrel feeder previously,I’ll go back tomorrow for another look 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Get yourself a £30 camera trap on amazon, best money I ever spent know exactly what's about and their time/pattern 

Totally agree, as your feeder is quite low on the tree, you may find fox, deer, badger, magpie, pheasant, rats etc etc etc.......  You might be quite surprised by what comes to have a look, we certainly were when we got our cameras.

Oh by the way Ben, I see the new self portrait photo worked out well mate .............................................. miss ?

Phil

• Haha 1

Yeah we have a camera set up just waiting for my mate who works the farm to download the content ! I know there’s a lot of dear , badgers and the usual woodland bird population plus field mice and rats there , but the main concern is the amount of squirrels I sat and watched them Sunday and they still made their way to the pheasant feeders , out of habit? I don’t know , managed to get 2 in the short time I was there , also had a buzzard swoop down through the clearing with what looked to be a mouse in its claw hopefully that came out on the camera 

After another blank yesterday , my mate finally down loaded the footage , some unwanted visitors not sure who they are or wtf they are doing there no doubt my mate will read them their rights at some point , but last night he saw a fox near the feeder and this morning 4 squirrels were on it ,so it’s possible I’ve missed them 

C8AF4915-C414-4B53-8159-CB758635693B.png

1 hour ago, sam r said:

After another blank yesterday , my mate finally down loaded the footage , some unwanted visitors not sure who they are or wtf they are doing there no doubt my mate will read them their rights at some point , but last night he saw a fox near the feeder and this morning 4 squirrels were on it ,so it’s possible I’ve missed them 

C8AF4915-C414-4B53-8159-CB758635693B.png

He wants fucķing off! You got a pond nearby, he's looking for carp!! 

41 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

He wants fucķing off! You got a pond nearby, he's looking for carp!! 

No , no pond or anything for miles , we have pricks wandering thru the release pens all the time thinking they have some fictitious right to roam until they meet up with my mate as he cuts an imposing figure , nearest public footpath is a good mile away to which he’s sent several people back to even though there’s a road 400 yds away ?

Too hot to sleep got up before light and took dog out before it got to hot for him ,then up to the woods only saw4 squirrels the first came out of a tree not 5 meters from my feeder but went straight to a pheasant feeder 50m away ?, the next 3 weren’t so fussy as to where they ate and ended up a bit worse for ware for it , all boars 

DF0D5E85-1345-487A-A1DD-DECAA8EDBD16.jpeg

• Like 5