My we acd x

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? anyone work one here cold windy no I'm not talking crap mate lol ?

I obviously don't know, but you do come across as not really either seeing many whippets at all, or not really seeing much, apart from your sal crosses, full stop.

You seem like an ok sort, but you HAVE to be the most breed blind person I think I've read any posts of on here, ever.  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A year old now 

Another good we morning learning bolted a few for her 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I obviously don't know, but you do come across as not really either seeing many whippets at all, or not really seeing much, apart from your sal crosses, full stop.

You seem like an ok sort, but you HAVE to be the most breed blind person I think I've read any posts of on here, ever.  ?

I've seen plenty mate ?

Have you ever seen a good sal bred is the question you want to be  asking mate 

What could a whippet do that my dog can't ?

I can stop rabbits 

I can stop 3 winter hares 

I can stop Bambi munty cwd roe fallow sika day o night with massive slips 

I can stop fox when I bump into them 

I have yet to see another breed do it  as easy as good coursing bred mate 

That's the truth 

I'd love you to pop with whippet mate you would run 3 hares on lamp round me I'd be surprised if you slipped again after first  ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I've seen plenty mate ?

Have you ever seen a good sal bred is the question you want to be  asking mate 

What could a whippet do that my dog can't ?

I can stop rabbits 

I can stop 3 winter hares 

I can stop Bambi munty cwd roe fallow sika day o night with massive slips 

I can stop fox when I bump into them 

I have yet to see another breed do it  as easy as good coursing bred mate 

That's the truth 

I'd love you to pop with whippet mate you would run 3 hares on lamp round me I'd be surprised if you slipped again after first  ?

Yeah, but you need 9 inches of mud for your dogs to RUN A HARE TO EXHAUSTION, cos they aint fast enough to catch one otherwise!!  Ffs what good is that to 90% of people that don't live on a bog?!  Lol  ?

Just now, shaaark said:

Yeah, but you need 9 inches of mud for your dogs to RUN A HARE TO EXHAUSTION, cos they aint fast enough to catch one otherwise!!  Ffs what good is that to 90% of people that don't live on a bog?!  Lol  ?

? My dog would absolutely smoke a whippet any whippet be like me racing Usain bolt ?

Just now, dogmandont said:

Was there not irish lads knocking hares over with irish terrier crosses mchull?? 

Or as shark mentioned maybe they weren't tested right because the mud wasn't deep enough. Lol. 

Lol 3/4 a the country sodden winter mate you a summer hunter as well lol we live UK it rain all the time if dog can't hack wet it's a pet 

Irish lady suppose to have no Saluki but chances are it did lol 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Let’s not forget the facts haha he was called out by a lad like yourself, singing all about he might sulkuki an slagging off other types an he took up offer, turned up an beat the dog at its own game, I’d say thats summat to remember ?

Lol Tom was a good bloke dog always in  top order mate a quality dog man he got beat it can happen mate brick had quick sharp killers again good dog man 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Exactly brick had faith in his dogs mate for that I applaud him ?he thought he could stop a few November and he did hat off to him

But you keep saying, no other type of running dog can catch hares single handed, unless it's coursing/saluki bred!!

Don't be so f***ing nieve!!  SEVERAL non coursing breds, several whippets, 'bitsa' lurchers etc have done exactly that, several times a season for a few seasons they've been worked!!

• Like 1