Beyond a Fcukin joke

My lads just text me on the bus back from school, after the year we’ve had I’m fckin fuming... I pay a fortune in bus fares for them to go to a rural school to get away from shit like this. 
2C11E2A1-B430-4D7A-909C-8E78A6CE39CD.png.87b0585bd7a7108c95971237b5c0ef39.png

my lads been thrown in by some nosey cow on the school bus and done a week in isolation cos apparently he’s a racist homophobic?

he’s just been done for refusing to sit next to a girl who now identifies as a boy... when’s this shit gonna end!

hes 12, he wants to play football with his mates not suffer this bollox. 

ive tried to bring them up well, he has Chinese and black mates that are welcome in my home... I don’t know any fudge packers personally so he’s never been exposed to that but it’s by the by and I’d I’ve brought him up as a live n let live kind of kid!

think these schools need to prioritise what kids need from schooling cos as far as I’m concerned I send them to school to be educated no brainwashed with lefty shit?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting mate. There's no innocence left in children,it's been taken away. Children are being sexualised at very young age,f***ing disgusting. I bet a few Marxist on here would be hap

They're not all bad, @keepdigginis sound. 

My lads just text me on the bus back from school, after the year we’ve had I’m fckin fuming... I pay a fortune in bus fares for them to go to a rural school to get away from shit like this.  m

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, si brown said:

My lads just text me on the bus back from school, after the year we’ve had I’m fckin fuming... I pay a fortune in bus fares for them to go to a rural school to get away from shit like this. 

my lads been thrown in by some nosey cow on the school bus and done a week in isolation cos apparently he’s a racist homophobic?

he’s just been done for refusing to sit next to a girl who now identifies as a boy... when’s this shit gonna end!

ive tried to bring them up well, he has Chinese and black mates that are welcome in my home... I don’t know any fudge packers personally so he’s never been exposed to that but it’s by the by and I’d I’ve brought him up as a live n let live kind of kid!

think these schools need to prioritise what kids need from schooling cos as far as I’m concerned I send them to school to be educated no brainwashed with lefty shit?

Disgusting mate.

There's no innocence left in children,it's been taken away.

Children are being sexualised at very young age,f***ing disgusting.

I bet a few Marxist on here would be happy about it.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Disgusting mate.

There's no innocence left in children,it's been taken away.

Children are being sexualised at very young age,f***ing disgusting.

I bet a few Marxist on here would be happy about it.

What’s wrong with going through life and learning to deal with situations in real life and time... I’m proper pissed off with it!

the kids need firing back into there work not this rubbish

9 minutes ago, si brown said:

What’s wrong with going through life and learning to deal with situations in real life and time... I’m proper pissed off with it!

the kids need firing back into there work not this rubbish

The poor children don't stand a chance,the next generation is completely brainwashed by Marxist ideology,add the internet to that an we've a ticking time bomb mate. 

The left an Marxism is responsible.

DOWN WITH MARXISM

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

The only thing in the way of this Marxist globalist btainwashing is Christianity,Marxist despise Christianity because it's the only blockade stopping them.

That’s why they blocked the church this last year... I don’t go a load on religion but I’m one for true values?

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, si brown said:

Can I ask mate, are any of you Christened ?

Church of England ? Catholic ?

If you are I’d fire right back into them with a religious discrimination accusation!

Put it in writing, put it in an email and copy in the head, the chair of governors, the local authority.

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Can I ask mate, are any of you Christened ?

Church of England ? Catholic ?

If you are I’d fire right back into them with a religious discrimination accusation!

Put it in writing, put it in an email and copy in the head, the chair of governors, the local authority.

I’m Methodist and both kids are Church of England. 

last time I stepped foot in a church was my wedding and the silly cow viler who was an ex junky with peroxide blonde hair told us to for give islamic terrorists.. don’t hold out much on faith rectifying this rubbish!

I live in the back end of north York’s that is/ was untouched by crap like this

53 minutes ago, si brown said:

I’m Methodist and both kids are Church of England. 

last time I stepped foot in a church was my wedding and the silly cow viler who was an ex junky with peroxide blonde hair told us to for give islamic terrorists.. don’t hold out much on faith rectifying this rubbish!

I live in the back end of north York’s that is/ was untouched by crap like this

Point is mate, if they can make a big deal about bollocks then so can you.....I’d absolutely torture them on the religious discrimination point.

• Like 2