Galgos drone

1 hour ago, mush said:

Slip don't matter as long as a saluki x can see it

Come on lol app I ain’t seen much but your pissing against the wind if you can find where I’ve doubted a line bred  killing machine esp if it’s owned by a top conditioner but it’s not my cup of tea  I like traditional walked up with law and respect thread started as drone footage of galagos  but turns into a lack of respect for traditional coursing , I’ve seen the machines in action and friends who run bred owned top dogs but funny they  never knocked traditional coursing here lies the problem of today’s society  , I don’t like carp fishing but don’t knock carp fisherman do you get that ?

• Like 3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of open ground action and a bit of law   

Wow, amazing footage ? I wish we had the use of a Drone camera, back in the day,.just imagine what footage there would be now?  Personally,..I like to see a hare put 'under pressure' by a si

That was some fukcing hare. No doubt a bowline dog would have caught it though .......

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

He must a been round great dogs mate ? very few I seen make winter hares look overmatched ?

Who regard as best fen dog and I bet my mate bred it lol you know the dog that never let up applied the pressure from the get go. Now have a relax I might pull ya leg here n ther but don’t Knock others ways of running ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Who regard as best fen dog and I bet my mate bred it lol you know the dog that never let up applied the pressure from the get go. Now have a relax I might pull ya leg here n ther but don’t Knock others ways of running ?

Who you regard the best fen dog mate ? put on land I'll run it ? old school 100 yds slip ill let you choose dog i run it with ? got to knock lads mate or don't get to have days out see whats about ? 

Plus some torture me lol 

I'd dont take out to heart mate and if upset lads wasn't meant like that me mouth gets carried away  ? 

Wait till season comes and trev gets smoked rabbiting by a plodder ? ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

He’s not only seen he’s owned mate . They opened my eyes when I went down on invites?

It’s good fun trev eh mate ? got another cooking fir next season I be up to see ya , do you rekon that farmer can fit up a elevator to get up to the tops lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Who you regard the best fen dog mate ? put on land I'll run it ? old school 100 yds slip ill let you choose dog i run it with ? got to knock lads mate or don't get to have days out see whats about ? 

Plus some torture me lol 

I'd dont take out to heart mate and if upset lads wasn't meant like that me mouth gets carried away  ? 

Wait till season comes and trev gets smoked rabbiting by a plodder ? ?

Trevs a top lad  take an oxygen tank you deffo be out of breath on a day out with him ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, green lurchers said:

It’s good fun trev eh mate ? got another cooking fir next season I be up to see ya , do you rekon that farmer can fit up a elevator to get up to the tops lol 

It is mate, it still makes me smile thinking about that little old Lady in her 70's with that big whippet dog that killed 2 out of 3 , now I know you lot are not about the kill but she had a big smile on her face all day ? ?. Looking forward to seeing your new young gun mate that litter should be class ?.

Edited by Trev70
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

It is mate, it still makes me smile thinking about that little old Lady in her 70's with that big whippet dog that killed 2 out of 3 , now I know you lot are not about the kill but she had a big smile on her face all day ? ?. Lucking forward to seeing your new young gun mate that litter should be class ?.

Was it that lady that had a hip flask of brandy the size of a water butt lol That dog hit a fence post n died  not long after that day some very surprising little runners and quite a few  punching far above ther weight just before the ban some shrewd breeding  was unfolding Shame it all got dead ended strange how the breeder of the little fawn bitch of only 17 1/2.inches that was taking over the scene now for a Tiny bitch she could stop a few he sent me this pic minutes ago of her as a pup sad day loosing her so young it robbed everyone 

E8FE8C0A-1772-4C38-9064-EFB6E3CA4BF9.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Was it that lady that had a hip flask of brandy the size of a water butt lol That dog hit a fence post n died  not long after that day some very surprising little runners and quite a few  punching far above ther weight just before the ban some shrewd breeding  was unfolding Shame it all got dead ended strange how the breeder of the little fawn bitch of only 17 1/2.inches that was taking over the scene now for a Tiny bitch she could stop a few he sent me this pic minutes ago of her as a pup sad day loosing her so young it robbed everyone 

E8FE8C0A-1772-4C38-9064-EFB6E3CA4BF9.jpeg

That will of been her mate, she looked like one of them old trap lady's you see pushing a shopping trolley around the streets in the America ?, a shame about her dog. That fawn bitch was a good un I hope you have more luck with the next  mate ?

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1