13 minutes ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

Does anyone have any info of when the Suzuki Jimny commercial is available, can’t find anything on line. Fancy buying one if they are a sensible price, thank you

Think they pulled the new one off the market? Not sure tho 

38 minutes ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

Yes they did mate, was to do with emissions, they are taking back seats out and selling it as a commercial as commercial is a different emissions group. Better for me like a van, a 4wd van that will go almost anywhere, right up my street.

Is your street steep then?

• Haha 5
11 hours ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

Does anyone have any info of when the Suzuki Jimny commercial is available, can’t find anything on line. Fancy buying one if they are a sensible price, thank you

Bits of info on the big Jimny forum mate..

WWW.BIGJIMNY.COM

Just spoken with Suzuki U.K. who confirmed that the Commercial version of the Jimny is coming to the U.K. ...

1109146091_Screenshot_20210513-0747252.png.dd5ccd70cfb427db200f9a5857cda13c.png

• Like 1

They are expensive but I do a lot of mole trapping and up on the fell the gates are very narrow, I want a light 4wd that won’t rip the fields up, well big enough for me. They will go anywhere anything else will. I also do a lot of fishing and ferreting, will be a godsend for me, I have a Octavia scout car, brilliant motor , been using it for trapping when it has been dry, I won’t part with my car but will get the Jimny and put some good tyres on. You are only here once, I have the coin for it, I work bloody hard, 46 hours a week at work and trapping 3 or 4 hours everyday and weekends, I am treating myself, feck the expense 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
10 hours ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

Aye I agree mate that is why I am getting a new one, thank you for replying ?

Seen your comment , your only alive once so best enjoy it an if you like it then get it . 
I see few young lads driving off-road modified ones here in Dorset . Assume they are cheap insurance .

They certainly look fun .

• Like 1