And *We're* To Blame?!?

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Does a country need an actively open war occurring to be war torn ? I would imagine theres 1 or 2 ME countries could be seen as worn torn considering the damage done there in recent years by us the US and local rival factions

Lots of shitholes in the world that people are trying to escape. 

Let's help. Let's offer sanctuary to the most vulnerable and return them when peace returns. (how many asylum seekers are returned once peace resumes? Fckin none!) 

No where in my believe in decency does a policy of 'if you can get here you can stay' offered to young men aged 20-40 seem like the best policy. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Greyman said:

You will probably sing a different tune when the dark wave comes up your street, it’s always ok until it happens in your neighbourhood, we should have gunboats hunting for dinghys not life boats, this is an invasion to destroy the very fabric of our society ?

If you read my post, I stated that I don’t want ‘them’ here.

I have no objection to the UK accepting refugees genuinely seeking political asylum.., but imho even that should be on a conditional and temporary basis, i.e should the situation in their homeland improve, then they should be safely repatriated asap.
As for the overwhelming majority arriving on these shores, they have no legitimate reason to be here, and should be returned to their country of origin immediately. As for the ‘dark wave’..., in the last few years the biggest influx has been Syrians. Have the UK government done anything in that time to stabilise the situation in Syria to stem that flow.., so who’s fault is it that they’re here? My point was that I can have empathy for the cause, whilst also despising the effect. Gunboats in the channel will do nothing..., you’d need to bring them up the Thames and start strafing Westminster, because for me the enemy isn’t some unfortunate born into a shit hole place and who says fcuk this, I’ve only got one life to live and I’ll do whatever it takes to make it better (cos I’d do exactly the same)..., the enemy for me lies ‘within’.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely right....these people do not have the balls to stand up for themselves in their own homelands instead CHOOSING to go on the ponce to white nations......yet detest and despise our white fathers and grand fathers even though our fathers and grandfathers did what they didnt have the balls to do to make our countries so attractive to them in the first place ! 

Africa is that bad even big George foreman hated it and its lifestyle. 

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Exactly where In the world right now are they any openly fought wars occurring ? 

The long war journal

WWW.LONGWARJOURNAL.ORG

A Project of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies

The small wars journal

i hate this we shit i am not to blame i did not invite this tide of shit into my country.i had no say in it.it often comes up that you should of voted this or someone new.the country is run by eaton educated assholes who do not give a f**k about the people that built this country.all they give a feck about is their pockets.we the people of this once great nation have been shit on for so many years that it now does not taste so bad.voting makes no difference if it did we would not be allowed to do it.the system has been designed so that no other than the 2 main useless fecks will get in and both of them have not got a clue what they are doing.talk of track records cons and labour have proved one thing that they can not run the country and have proved this time after time.the whole system of voting for some rich twat that has no idea of how to do the job needs to stop.just ask yourself if you were to run your buisiness the same way as these idiots how long would you be in work ?.one example the country is never going to get out of debt yet we borrow to give more away ffs.another example our leaders let in more pople who do not ever work so they just put up our taxes to pay for it and we just sit and take it.or lets look at our pensioners who get the smallest pensions in the developed world after working for 50years then are told feck off and you now have to sell your home to pay for your care after all of their taxes are spent supporting shit(illegals) that do not work and should not get any money.f****d up the whole lot of it.just look at all of the waste from councill workers getting way over 100k to mp,s claiming over 100k on top of their salaries,who needs 100,s of useless mp,s anyway ?.

• Like 3