The wife's calf and back of the knee were in agony the last 2 days. She couldn't even put her foot on the floor.

Doctor in the hospital said it's a blood clot and give us 4 syringes to inject the wife daily untill an appointment on Wednesday in hospital.to do a scan and some blood tests etc..

Have any of you got any experience with DVT in either you or the missus.

Are they a reacuring thing or years apart etc...

23 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Side effect of the vaccine ??

Valid point! I saw, only today, the govt. are already saying you'll need to prove 60% disability, if their jab fukks you up.

Covering their arses already. Wonder why? It's perfectly safe, isn't it?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Side effect of the vaccine ??

The wife's gran suffered with them for years.and the wife's new medication Carry's a high risk of blood clots..so who knows.and yes she had the vaccine..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

The wife's calf and back of the knee were in agony the last 2 days. She couldn't even put her foot on the floor.

Doctor in the hospital said it's a blood clot and give us 4 syringes to inject the wife daily untill an appointment on Wednesday in hospital.to do a scan and some blood tests etc..

Have any of you got any experience with DVT in either you or the missus.

Are they a reacuring thing or years apart etc...

Both my mum and sister have had them ,on blood thinners for life now to stop any coming back

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Both my mum and sister have had them ,on blood thinners for life now to stop any coming back

Yea it's seems hereditary mate..and your mam and sister haven't had 1 since being on the blood thinners..

4 minutes ago, antg said:

could be a bakers cyst . wife had one a few years back and was in agony for a month with it.

I've never heard of a bakers cyst mate..did it go on its own..

The wife's leg eased this morning and seems to have travelled to her abdomen..she's been sick about 6 times and stomach pains on and off.got a hospital appointment at 5pm..

4 minutes ago, king said:

I've never heard of a bakers cyst mate..did it go on its own..

The wife's leg eased this morning and seems to have travelled to her abdomen..she's been sick about 6 times and stomach pains on and off.got a hospital appointment at 5pm..

atb for your wife mate 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, king said:

Yea it's seems hereditary mate..and your mam and sister haven't had 1 since being on the blood thinners..

No but they have to have regular blood checks

• Like 1

ye it popped in the end and went away. shes said it was the most painful thing ever, worse than having kids. they said to her that it was a DVT but turned out to be the other. just a heads up really. hope shes ok ?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Foxpack 2 said:

My Mrs has had then for years ,on blood thinners for life  .its a scary thing ,so make sure your wife takes it easy .as my Mrs sister died because 1 travelled  .

That's tragic mate.the more I read about them on the internet the more scary they are I've never read or realised how dangerous they can be..

Has your wife had them when she's been taking blood thinners..