Boxing gyms in Newcastle?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I heard the man was on a solo mission to retrieve a certain batch of the Pfizer vaccine that was blood clot free. 

It was the oxford jabs..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After being detained in France for being a UFO, King had no choice to get the superbike out.  He rode flat out, revs at max until the petrol tank ran dry.  Little did he know of the  costly

I want more than just a punch bag.... 

Have you become a travelling boxing glove salesman ?

Posted Images

After being detained in France for being a UFO, King had no choice to get the superbike out. 

He rode flat out, revs at max until the petrol tank ran dry. 

Little did he know of the  costly error, he had put in all that effort but failed to realise he'd not taken the bike off the stand. 

12 hours rooted to the spot, not one inch of ground covered. 

• Haha 7
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

After being detained in France for being a UFO, King had no choice to get the superbike out. 

He rode flat out, revs at max until the petrol tank ran dry. 

Little did he know of the  costly error, he had put in all that effort but failed to realise he'd not taken the bike off the stand. 

12 hours rooted to the spot, not one inch of ground covered. 

Easy enough mistake when the visor is covered in dead flys greb..

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Heard you was zig-zagging in and out between trees only to discover it was your air freshener. 

Yes that did happen in the Jimny when I passed 140 and was battling severe buffering..

Is it true dogdox that you used to eagerly hunt for wasp's nests mid summer and once found you covered your head in strawberry jam.and spent 3hrs shadow boxing the incoming swarm..

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

After taking over the north east they are now shipping me darn sarf, north London to be precise. 

Working next to the RAF museum in Grahame Park, digs not yet confirmed. 

I know AJ's haunt isn't too far away from there, will likely be working quite late so a decent gym with evening sessions will probably have to do. 

Any cockneys on here know of any decent gyms. 

49 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

After taking over the north east they are now shipping me darn sarf, north London to be precise. 

Working next to the RAF museum in Grahame Park, digs not yet confirmed. 

I know AJ's haunt isn't too far away from there, will likely be working quite late so a decent gym with evening sessions will probably have to do. 

Any cockneys on here know of any decent gyms. 

Why dont you ask AJ if he wants a world class sparring partner with heavy hands.. good workout for you that mate ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Why dont you ask AJ if he wants a world class sparring partner with heavy hands.. good workout for you that mate ?

Nowhere to be seen is he, wasting his time trying to fight this big fat traveling oaf. 

It's about time he did something with his career. 

• Haha 1