Burn in hell

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Good - I hope it was a slow and painful ending. 

we can hope....

part of me would have liked him to do his full strech of 35 years though......and then get ironed out right at the end....but the upshot is ..it saves the country a few quid 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

we can hope....

part of me would have liked him to do his full strech of 35 years though......and then get ironed out right at the end....but the upshot is ..it saves the country a few quid 

Kind of agree, but, unless we can mentally and/or physically torture these animals daily, like the pain the poor families suffer, then might as well just destroy them like you would a dog that bites. No reason why they should live and cost us another penny, if it doesn’t make the family feel any more like they’ve got ‘justice’.
Maybe let the victim’s families decide the fate..., and even swing the axe? Fcuk knows as a father I think that’s the only way I’d feel like I’d got even close to justice.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Kind of agree, but, unless we can mentally and/or physically torture these animals daily, like the pain the poor families suffer, then might as well just destroy them like you would a dog that bites. No reason why they should live and cost us another penny, if it doesn’t make the family feel any more like they’ve got ‘justice’.
Maybe let the victim’s families decide the fate..., and even swing the axe? Fcuk knows as a father I think that’s the only way I’d feel like I’d got even close to justice.

Just make them lab rats ,test anything that needs testing on them !

• Like 1