Icelandic volcano blowing its top (live)

We are being played and the sheeple are just too ignorant to see it ,there is no eruption it is the Tories sending subliminal messages so people have negative thoughts about Iceland ,that means people won't shop at Iceland ,so branch by branch they will go out of business once the shops are closed the local homeless guy will have  nowhere to sit and beg ,that means you have more loose change ,so you think your better off ,this in turn will give you a positive view of government policy ,you will start to believe what they say ,you decide having the jab might be a good thing because they say so ,you have the jab and your 85p better off and feeling pretty pleased with yourself and the five years down the line your cousin gets bit by a bus !!!

They must think we are idiots .

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

We are being played and the sheeple are just too ignorant to see it ,there is no eruption it is the Tories sending subliminal messages so people have negative thoughts about Iceland ,that means people won't shop at Iceland ,so branch by branch they will go out of business once the shops are closed the local homeless guy will have  nowhere to sit and beg ,that means you have more loose change ,so you think your better off ,this in turn will give you a positive view of government policy ,you will start to believe what they say ,you decide having the jab might be a good thing because they say so ,you have the jab and your 85p better off and feeling pretty pleased with yourself and the five years down the line your cousin gets bit by a bus !!!

Im not sure whether you purposely put 'bit by a bus' or not ?

5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I didn't know you were a  stoner Stan ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Well, there's my Fourth. look. Since, let's say Midnight?

Supposedly gives me, what, half a dozen more? So, if I now go on a bon home rampage? I should soon be fukked for All Day, tomorrow?

Hold my beer ....!!!

In theory you'll be out til roughly midnight 

There'll be a fair demand up there for pollyfiller. All the quakes up there are shaking the white out of their houses. Still aĺl you got to do is beat a length of copper tube down in the ground and there you have it. Instant hot water and central heating.  I don't like the thought of that lot underfoot though.