Lamping rabbits solo video

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New video. Catch and cook  

I'd expect some adhesions from the scar tissue that might be pulling when he moves, I'd try some massage to try and break them down.

Smug b*****d 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

I'd expect some adhesions from the scar tissue that might be pulling when he moves, I'd try some massage to try and break them down.

The way that dog is moving is being caused by more than adhesions from scar tissue ......

7 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I dont believe hes had a back injury but he does hold his front shoulder. But I was told he damaged his toe a couple seasons ago so just thought it was that. Probabley why hes not done very well this season. 

The way that dog is moving and the way he straightens up to turn are all indications of a back problem ........

• Like 2

recon you need a new dog mate.....

i had the same prob with bonnie.....just two many injurys now to be what she once was....but thats what often happens with a working lurcher......get your name down for one of them deer/grey x whippets....or get bran to breed that bitch of his.....get a grew over her

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, TOMO said:

recon you need a new dog mate.....

i had the same prob with bonnie.....just two many injurys now to be what she once was....but thats what often happens with a working lurcher......get your name down for one of them deer/grey x whippets....or get bran to breed that bitch of his.....get a grew over her

Or wait till next year when i breed a litter ??

50 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I was gonna say it looks like it's running like a hare dog but I thought mc might bollok us

I’m not biting black neck ? lad does look like it’s struggling a clever dog may have head up but when going down should be able to turn without really breaking stride he looks like he’s swinging back end round ??