70th birthday present.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Dad is 70 on Monday, he's tough to buy for at the best of times, so being a big milestone was a bit harder..  Me ad my brother have booked a days shark fishing out of Looe, it'll be the 3 of u

My lad with a small one a few years back..  Hoping for this ones great grandad lol

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

My lad with a small one a few years back.. 

Hoping for this ones great grandad lol

IMG-20210313-WA0017.jpg.c06ad523e02e5b2decf3c2a80cb673c2.jpg

Nice catch though kev the lad done well.is that a blue shark I'm only going on the side colour of it.

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Went out of Plymouth last time mate, was a good day but nothing over 30lb

My cousin came down from Surrey with a group out of Looe and they had a 120lb blue..thats what I'm hoping for!! Lol

Booked top cat, got a good reputation so hoping he gets us on a fish or 2..

My dad will be first on the rod, so hope his is a pup and my lad gets a beast!! Lol

Is it MeerCat you've booked mate? If so, Steve's a great skipper, been out several times with him, always caught plenty, just not sharks lol 

Cheers, D.

10 minutes ago, king said:

Nice catch though kev the lad done well.is that a blue shark I'm only going on the side colour of it.

Yeah blue shark mate...

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah blue shark mate...

I would be over the moon catching that.if I caught the 1 dido had.i would be in shock ? a very intriguing place the sea.

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah I've seen a few vids of "accidents" out of Falmouth Bry,

There was one right up the estuary at Exmouth last summer....they are everywhere now eh!! Its crazy and accidents will happen!! Lol

Hope you're keeping well mate 

I’m good mate thanks. Hope you’re all well. 
Some good ones been had down Penzance and St Ives. 
Lo Kie adventures has had a few. 

Edited by robbo
41 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Is it MeerCat you've booked mate? If so, Steve's a great skipper, been out several times with him, always caught plenty, just not sharks lol 

Cheers, D.

No mate, Top Cat 

The skippers called Andre..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

loki is the one down there aint he robbo? he put a few of my club on some awesome sharks and couches last summer 

Yeah it’s Lo Kie adventures. Kieran Faisey runs it for Chippy Chapman who owns Bite Adventures. 

12 hours ago, king said:

Beast of a thing.thats got to be 6ft surely mate.i bet you had arm pump reeling it in ?

The hardest part is holding em. They are like dog fish...if a dog fish rolls into a ball it's hard to stop it cos they are pure muscle....the shark was the same, if it wanted to move, it moved! That was 90lb I think, my brother had one at 99lb same day, his snapped his rod and circled the boat 4 times. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The hardest part is holding em. They are like dog fish...if a dog fish rolls into a ball it's hard to stop it cos they are pure muscle....the shark was the same, if it wanted to move, it moved! That was 90lb I think, my brother had one at 99lb same day, his snapped his rod and circled the boat 4 times. 

I bet I could feel the strength in a dogfish weighing about 2Lb maybe it wasn't big 

Compared to that weighing 90lb tremendous strength I bet..that's 1 catch you won't forget mate fair play ?