Forums

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I managed a few days there myself .What a bunch of fannies they turned out to be .Sensitive pricks .

Put a post on about removing AT ,they deleted it saying I’d broke forum rules , I said I was trying to save people money and down time , he called me stupid , so I told him what he was , result lifetime ban 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Speaking to a pal tonight and he's saying there's a new forum for air rifle lads airgunowner or something he said but can't find it for the life in 

Shootingthebreeze.co.uk for target shooting

Atb

Mart

Edited by Mmamonster
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I managed a few days there myself .What a bunch of fannies they turned out to be .Sensitive pricks .

You did well. Soon as I got on had a barricade of an start complaining cos I'd said about turning power down and somebody commented about doing it the opposite way round for power up. I agreed with him and got a warning. Then the divvy was putting pics of wannabe Billy the kid guns and bottle of whiskey so give him a bit about being responsible ? ... Banned

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Used to belong to Yamaha R1 forum the shit that went on there was brilliant funny as f@ck but we all got on with it took it for what it was 10 or so of us became really good mates and came from from all over ,Scotland , Newcastle, Yorkshire ,Essex , Hampshire, jersey met up did at least 5 uk track days and 2 European track weekends a year , the COVID struck but we r all still mates ,  but the thing that made it work was there was no over zealous moderator that would ban you with a touch of a key board , or no snowflake that got offended, you stuck your head up you got shot at 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And that Sam is what makes a forum .One of my vids had a shot on a fox near a road .Perfectly safe but a few jumped on it and I responded in a very calm manner ,even removed the vid from the tube .One prick wouldn’t let it lie so ended up getting both barrels as well as the admin who backed this tosser .Result a lifetime ban .Glad really cos being nice all the time in a sickly manner isn’t normal or healthy .Wankers .

• Like 4