Cheers Matt Dawson

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the rugby fans on here, Matt Dawson kindly endorsing our product https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://twitter.com/matt9dawson/status/1362819994296471564%3F

Tough call mate, truth is I don't know..but Hopefully when we go back to normal living we will be exposed to all of the "bugs" required to build a healthy immune system in everyday life. For many

Thank you very much mate. We managed to get full testing and certification in January. This is to international standard proving our claims it kills 99.9% of all microorganisms (all viruses,

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Very good that mate. For some reason I had the idea those units would be bigger than that. It takes up no room, nice. Good luck with it all ?

Thank you very much mate.

We managed to get full testing and certification in January.

This is to international standard proving our claims it kills 99.9% of all microorganisms (all viruses, bacteria, mould spores and fungi).

That was a big step for us....loads going on now, 

New member of the team is an ex England and Lions player (not Matt Dawson lol) so he's helping push it out...

Its busy!! Lol

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

have you got it in anywhere kev big stores qvc schools pub chains you know the type of place ..

Private school with eighty across Europe take first batch next week (over 4000 eventually)

400 in school buses in New Jersey off first production run, around 1000 went to States as "paid for tests" looking good on some of them.

In construction sites, roll out starting now (meetimg rooms, canteens etc)

A national builders merchant have just taken some to view with an idea to roll out.

There are a couple of big ones bubbling including a public transport bods..

The testing in January is our launch pad mate, there is no argument as its certified.

11 months from design, to manufacturing and now certified... I need a sleep...lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Just now, sid g said:

good work --- i`m thinking haven holidays, parkdean resorts  , b n bs hotels list is end less i guess ...

We are talking to Haven, through our charity stuff a few years back when we brought a static for disabled use at Devon Cliffs.

There is one going in that caravan next week, and a few talks after...

There isn't any restrictions really...it is hopefully going to become part of standard ppe in a risk assessment, so in offices, hotels, salons, schools etc etc it will be deemed a standard piece of protection...I mean a plastic screen and hand gel is about it at the minute.. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Very good that mate. For some reason I had the idea those units would be bigger than that. It takes up no room, nice. Good luck with it all ?

There are 2 units mate, the one in the video is our home unit, slightly smaller and less power.

We use new tech LEDs (most uvc is old fashioned bulbs, won't go into pros and cons lol)... these are really powerful for their size..

There is 10 leds in the home and 20 in the slightly larger commercial...

A real interesting thing we found in testing was it wasn't only the air that passed directly by the the bulbs that was affected but this "cleaned" air carried on the process, it effectively disrupts the dna of other microorganism in the air and on surfaces preventing them from reproducing and over time eradicating.

The actual testing was pretty fascinating and I'm certainly not a Born Hunter type boffin....far from it!! Lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There are 2 units mate, the one in the video is our home unit, slightly smaller and less power.

We use new tech LEDs (most uvc is old fashioned bulbs, won't go into pros and cons lol)... these are really powerful for their size..

A real interesting thing we found in testing was it wasn't only the air that passed directly by the the bulbs that was affected but this "cleaned" air carried on the process, it effectively disrupts the dna of other microorganism in the air and on surfaces preventing them from reproducing and over time eradicating.

The actual testing was pretty fascinating and I'm certainly not a Born Hunter type boffin....far from it!! Lol

For christs sake don't mention "disrupting DNA" ; it'll have the resident conspiracy theorists lunging for their tin foil hats ! ? !

Seriously, though, well done , and good luck going forward ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I can barely rewire a plug ?. Anything like what you've done there mate is WAAAY over my head!!  Can make the frames of a three piece suite in under 15 mins, but anything 'electrical' or 'new tech' is way beyond me! ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

For christs sake don't mention "disrupting DNA" ; it'll have the resident conspiracy theorists lunging for their tin foil hats ! ? !

Seriously, though, well done , and good luck going forward ! ? !

Cheers.

I'm waiting for the "fake news" shout...lol

Thank you mate 

thats brill mate ...great achievement ...

i could see its benifits in todays world with covid....especialy in a hospital......however if we all had them in our home are we at risk of being to sanitized??

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, TOMO said:

thats brill mate ...great achievement ...

i could see its benifits in todays world with covid....especialy in a hospital......however if we all had them in our home are we at risk of being to sanitized??

Tough call mate, truth is I don't know..but

Hopefully when we go back to normal living we will be exposed to all of the "bugs" required to build a healthy immune system in everyday life. For many there is too much sanitisation already, I think most on here grew up as dirt little urchins and still are too a degree..lol

Its all personal choice in your home, if mum and dad are off to work or kids at school and protecting the air from any virus brought into the home is good (my wife is a good example as flu is dangerous for her) this helps to stop spread through the air.

But in public places with I see devices like this becoming common place, UV-C is already wide spread in its use so ours is a variation to the norm.

To be able to continually clean safely is quite a coup for us, and it's size is a big plus point ... 

But ..the big thing for me is its British designed and manufactured, we employ people to build and will be upping that quickly if it all goes as planned....its only a small bit but I'm proud of it and our ethos...keeping manufacturing here is a bit costly but worth it...this will not be Chinese made!!

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 6