johnny bluck

26 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I searched FB to see if I could find any info on his wring doings but nothing of I'll repute comes up,

The fb page still on there just not very active. Did he ever give a penny to help for hero’s? That would concern me far more then if he nicked £20 off me 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The fb page still on there just not very active. Did he ever give a penny to help for hero’s? That would concern me far more then if he nicked £20 off me 

What is the forum /page called,I'd like a nose

13 hours ago, dytkos said:

Bought all 3 books at the Fishing  Comp Auction, 3 years back, you b*****d Sean lol, halfway through the first ?

Cheers, D.

The first book imo had the creme de La creme.... The other 2 books he scraped the barrel for?

13 hours ago, Tarw mawr said:

Owes me £££ for a print I payed for and never turned up aswell 

My Mrs bought me a print from him... Is it this one he tucked you on? DSC_1684.JPG.54d5211e712f798ba666d115002643be.JPG

Tim the wife also signed me up for his magazine...... Payed and nothing materialised... 

On 20/02/2021 at 10:55, Daniel cain said:

The first book imo had the creme de La creme.... The other 2 books he scraped the barrel for?

My Mrs bought me a print from him... Is it this one he tucked you on? DSC_1684.JPG.54d5211e712f798ba666d115002643be.JPG

Tim the wife also signed me up for his magazine...... Payed and nothing materialised... 

Yes that's it pal