Web Cam's ~ Anyone Know Their Shit, Please?

Is that a question, or a statement?

I don't think the motion detection side of things would really do me much good, to be honest. Like I say; I really just want to be able to 'see round the corner', in real time.

I Think that model should allow me to do that. If so? I'm having it!

19 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Is that a question, or a statement?

I don't think the motion detection side of things would really do me much good, to be honest. Like I say; I really just want to be able to 'see round the corner', in real time.

I Think that model should allow me to do that. If so? I'm having it!

no without being activated you wouldn't see it mate is my understanding

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

no without being activated you wouldn't see it mate is my understanding

I got caught writing wanker in 12” tall letters on someone’s front door by a ring doorbell when they first come out ??

• Haha 4

Things are looking up! :D I now have WiFi enabled and working on my phone! And, we're talking wifi from This thing ~ or its modem!

Seems that means I'll be able to get one of these Ring things and sit here getting heads ups through my phone? Excellent!

Head's too fukked to even give it another thought, right now. I'm spinning so many plates at the moment.

But, yeah: Looks like I'm plodding relentlessly closer to yet another dream! 8)

6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Things are looking up! :D I now have WiFi enabled and working on my phone! And, we're talking wifi from This thing ~ or its modem!

Seems that means I'll be able to get one of these Ring things and sit here getting heads ups through my phone? Excellent!

Head's too fukked to even give it another thought, right now. I'm spinning so many plates at the moment.

But, yeah: Looks like I'm plodding relentlessly closer to yet another dream! 8)

My friend has one in her kitchen not a door bell but a little motion sensor camera from ring, it gives her a bing if I walk in the house and she can watch and speak to me through it, so if you see the wrong thing going in your trap you can tell it to do one without getting your boots on ?

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Yeah! That'll be the exact little camera I have my eye on! :D £60.00. That's a doofer!

And, as it's motion activated? I won't need a mains line run out there either. Saving me nearly as much again, and a ton of logistical hassle.

Happy bunny!

What did you buy ken,didn't think you were that kinky?