Tikka every time??

8 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I have found Norma and Sako good in my Tikka .223 . I can’t say what 204 ruger ammo is like but Norma is quality .

Yes it is. I have used their 58grn stuff in my 243s before i reloaded but it is very expensive.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very happy ?

I know what you mean, I was at my reloading bench the other day and my wife came over and screamed . I wondered what was going on and she brought a mirror over and I looked in it ....... I had a flatt

This has Ianm written all over it! 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Just used hornady 32gn today. I've also got box of their 40gn, federal & sellier and bellot just see what it favours. Hopefully the S&B as they were cheapo! 

the 40grn fiocchi vmax I was using for the brass worked well ben, thumbnail size groups at 100yard no problem!

just loaded a few batches of 39grn sbk and 32grn nosler that all be testing tomorrow  ?

you'll have to get your inner geek on and start home loading ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, si brown said:

the 40grn fiocchi vmax I was using for the brass worked well ben, thumbnail size groups at 100yard no problem!

just loaded a few batches of 39grn sbk and 32grn nosler that all be testing tomorrow  ?

I know what you mean, I was at my reloading bench the other day and my wife came over and screamed . I wondered what was going on and she brought a mirror over and I looked in it ....... I had a flattened down centre parting , black tape on my glasses and the top button on my shirt done up . I need help !!

• Haha 6

Its a man cave not a "lady garden" a man should be able to relax in his cave and not worry about fluffy creatures randomly appearing to cause mayhem and chaos <my wifes twin sisters>Luckily you werent looking at .50cal buttock wobble when she appeared ??

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I know what you mean, I was at my reloading bench the other day and my wife came over and screamed . I wondered what was going on and she brought a mirror over and I looked in it ....... I had a flattened down centre parting , black tape on my glasses and the top button on my shirt done up . I need help !!

Only time I ever wear me glasses, I don’t use them at work.. guess I should cos I can hardly make out measurements on drawings but I don’t fancy blowing me self up?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, si brown said:

Thumbnail size groups eh!

Very good  , depending on the size of your thumbs though.?

1 minute ago, delswal said:

He lays bricks like a blind cobbler the cnut.............you ok Si lol

Ffs... if I had a conscience I’d be offended ?

its all about quantity not quality nowadays? besides that I’m tip top cheers?

2 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Bob looks like a 'village people' reject, so I reckon he deserved it! 

Haha... you were a proper quiet polite lad when you first joined this forum Ben, nice to see you blend in with the twisted massive now?

got to agree Bob looks like a tw@t and prob deserved it??

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, si brown said:

you were a proper quiet polite lad when you first joined this forum Ben

'Kin hell Si I had you down as a good judge of character!!! But yeah, it's you lot corrupted me! 

• Haha 2