Tikka every time??

53 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Because they can.

If you "dont care" why comment?

I don't care what anyone thinks about varmint barrels.

Shooting rimfires at targets or whatever beyond 200yds just because you can is fair enough. Not my idea of fun but we are all different.

However i certainly wouldn't be shooting at anything live beyond 200 yds with a rimfire.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very happy ?

I know what you mean, I was at my reloading bench the other day and my wife came over and screamed . I wondered what was going on and she brought a mirror over and I looked in it ....... I had a flatt

This has Ianm written all over it! 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Very happy ?

20210227_200748.jpg

Ace.. you’ll love it Ben treat yourself to a nice padded sling cos you’ll need it? I did 3 1/2 miles on last outing with mine according to me phone... one benefit of the weight is that it’s mega stable on quad sticks when the winds up?
Only problem you’ll have at the moment is finding cover to get rid of the quarry cos with you pard on top anything within 300yard is fecked. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

Nice Ben. What’s the situation regarding collection at countryman. Do they serve at the counter in the entrance? Could do with some ammo.

Yea mate collected from the table by main door, can't go into the back. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, si brown said:

Ace.. you’ll love it Ben treat yourself to a nice padded sling cos you’ll need it? I did 3 1/2 miles on last outing with mine according to me phone... one benefit of the weight is that it’s mega stable on quad sticks when the winds up?
Only problem you’ll have at the moment is finding cover to get rid of the quarry cos with you pard on top anything within 300yard is fecked. 

It's alright mate, I chuck them in the dead ? bins at work 

1st time out with it today, just quick session to zero & few into targets. Absolute dream, loving it. One shot zero with pard008 at about 60yds, then zero & paper punch at 150. So accurate, no recoil & shhhh quiet. 

Thanks for being pushy Ianm!! ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

Just used hornady 32gn today. I've also got box of their 40gn, federal & sellier and bellot just see what it favours. Hopefully the S&B as they were cheapo! 

Just something to check on. I know Hornady ammo is consistent no matter what the weather is. Whether it is minus 20c or plus 35c it works the same. Federal and s&b may not be as consistent, i don't know because i haven't used them.

• Thanks 1