importing stuff from the eu...Belgium

Sorry to be the bearer of grim tidings, Tomo. But, that's exactly how it works, these days. Many companies do that. They pay all the customs / import duties, what ever, up front, for you. Then bill you, potentially ages later. It'll be buried deep within the tiniest print you never read. But, it's kosher :(

Was it sixty quid you said? Sounds about right. You really want fukking debt collectors constantly sending you letters. Ringing you at all hours. Knocking your door? Over sixty quid you genuinely owe?

Good luck with That shit!

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bunch of treacherous whores buying from the EU!  The extra duty is to pay for the spit in our orders since they got upset with us 

I’ve still got the secret compartment in the back of my transit from the baccy runs back in the day if you get stuck takes about half a pallet ??

so the new equipment just arrived and nothing else to pay...I'm a happy bunny

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

no i have them mate....been here in my house 6 week....part of me wants to tell them go f**k off.....but i dont want some kind of bill in the future or a court case or something.....and if i want to buy from them again....they might tell me to go f**k myself

If you have them, then legally you're ok and owe Rogue nothing. But if you have them and HRMC say no import duty has been paid, pretty sure they can come after you, if they choose to. As you said though, Rogue have sent the invoice, not customs and excise so I wouldn't bother too much.

Newkid sent me something through the post a month or so ago, I got stung 40€. Buggers wouldn't give it me until I paid up and if I didn't, it was getting sent back to Blighty. I've had a few mates who've been stung in the last few months too, birthday presents etc. I'm still looking at ways  to get around it legally but it looks like import duties are here to stay.