'Fur Daddy' Status Confirmed!

1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Haven't heard anything off him for ages ,I know him and Charts are very close pals ,he good to get an update on him .

Yeah, I invited him to see the allotment, and someone told him about the six feet deep hole I'd dug and the bags of quicklime, it seems to have put him off.......

Cheers.

• Haha 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops ! I better put that right ,before I get legend status. At the time Mark was banned off here ,so (for me anyway ) it was the funniest thing ever to post on here that I beat him ,and then coun

Be grateful folk are taking an interest ,I have been on here ten years and the only question I have been asked ,is ..are you a fkn idiot ?

Foxes are cool. Very cool. Ive never understood the weird hatred for some animals we hunt some folk have. Whilst sometimes they may be a pain in the arse, the more there are, the more there are to hun

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Haven't heard anything off him for ages ,I know him and Charts are very close pals ,he good to get an update on him .

To be fair I am waiting to see who Marks nominated spokes person is ? 

I am soon to take a hiatus and communicate only through Black Neck. 

3 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Cheers Stan I will have to pm charts on how he is doing im 

glad there's someone on here that shares marks passion and is close to hin 

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

dont give a shit what anyone says mb was good for this site back then good reports good pics  when you look at the shit thats on here nowadays 

Your 100 per cent correct sid like or loath him like I said he walks the walk and puts up 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Cheers Stan I will have to pm charts on how he is doing im 

glad there's someone on here that shares marks passion and is close to hin 

He's in Cornwall, I'm in Northumberland......I'd have to be in another country to be any further away from him ! ? !

Thats the social distancing I like ! ? !

Cheers.

Just now, Blackmag said:

I was only teasing charts ?

I know, mate.

When I came back on here after a seven year break, I promised myself that I'd be polite, not slag any one, and not get into arguments.

So, in that spirit, all I can say is Mark certainly puts game in front of his dogs, and has travelled extensively to run them against anyone and anything.

My personal feelings will remain just that....personal ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I know, mate.

When I came back on here after a seven year break, I promised myself that I'd be polite, not slag any one, and not get into arguments.

So, in that spirit, all I can say is Mark certainly puts game in front of his dogs, and has travelled extensively to run them against anyone and anything.

My personal feelings will remain just that....personal ! ? !

Cheers.

I get you charts just before your come back I was one of those that was asking about your welfare ?  Leo is spot on he's marmite but fair play like I say he walks the walk but I don't agree with a lot he does like you I don't like to get drawn in on arguments but sometimes we do 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I bet you wouldn't jump in his hot tub ? if you did he might share his mars bars  with you ? all jokes aside he's done very well for himself and gets out so fair play to him 

O no i didnt fall for the hot besides , i wouldn't fit with him in as well lol