Vodafone Phone Question?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My question is why the hell would you choose Vodafone, EE is miles better. 

Chances are it would be locked to them unless you bought a payg phone and then it may be unlocked

You're absolutely fukking right there, Greb! Who, in their right mind, would Choose fukking vodacunts?! One of those things Wrong place at the wrong time. I was there. They had the very phone I wante

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

This dongle thing I don't get. I can sit on the beach with my laptop using my mobile hotspot from my phone.

I'm with Digi here, I get unlimited calls, 500MB wifi and 64gb of data every month (with rolls over, at the moment I have about 200Gb available) all for £40 a month.

Usually there limited to 500mb of hotspot data or similar. Prob a work around for that though

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

This dongle thing I don't get. I can sit on the beach with my laptop using my mobile hotspot from my phone.

I'm with Digi here, I get unlimited calls, 500MB wifi and 64gb of data every month (with rolls over, at the moment I have about 200Gb available) all for £40 a month.

Yeah so can I but was before Mrs had a Smart phone.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

We use V for mobile, house and internet.  No problem with any of them.  Cheaper than others. Much faster line speed.  We were with bt but the max line speed was 8 mbps!  We were lucky if we got 6.  They wouldn't budge on any sort of deal so we moved. On V we get a constant 71 mbps. No buffering at all and the price is half what bt wanted. The only slight problem is contacting them. It can be 30 mins before you get through and sometimes the person has a dialect. It could be scouse  or Geordie but it is about as understandable as mbongo land speke. I get son in law to come down and speak to them for  me because I find it embarrasing not being able to understand them.  But generally they've  Been really good. and  they've given us some good deals on price and servicel. There's only virgin that do anything like V speed but they aren't available here.

Edited by Meece