One is better than none

51 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Went out at 3.30 just to get set up by 4.30 

Had this dog at 5 , bloody cold to nite , back home for Poxey east Enders , no choice in my house B9C2905F-1A17-41C5-9B05-DCCDF22CF421.jpeg.604a3d2dfcd473302e2c88f1bd7aa845.jpeg

Early raider was it Dave? He may of had friends following but if you like east enders......?

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, villaman said:

Dave , you need to grow a pair and put the trousers back on , instead of being a lapdog ?

Sometimes its easier not to rock the boat though eh? If I mentioned half the things then I'd have to cook my own tea, wash, iron. f**k that! 

• Like 1

Not a problem for me, my Mrs can’t stand soaps either. She says “I’ve got better things to do than waste my time watching that sh1t on telly”.  One of the girls sometimes watches emmerdale in her bedroom, well that’s what she says she’s doing. I wouldn’t want to know?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, David.evans said:

DB 

she could be reading your posts on THL , and saying to her self ( I wonder where my dad gets his story’s from ) ? he told me never to tell tall story’s ??

atb mate 

She’s sharp enough to cut herself David. She went squirrelling with me the weekend before last, and as we were coming back up the track we caught a bloke walking down. I asked him if he was lost. He said “no why”, I said “do you know that this is private property?” He said that he thought it was a public footpath. She jumped in straight away and said, “ you need to get some more practice at lying mate, you’ve just walked past a big sign that says private land keep out”. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3