Stobart lakelands

Well that depends on what part of the country your in and who your circle of freinds are and what era your on about as far as the north east goes its full of show ponys and always has been and all ways will be but there are some geniue lads still there 

Yes show now are a far cry  from the 70s and 80s onward but back then mosts of the big names with lakeland were knackering the dogs up for the sake of a ribbons and siver ware and money  and to be a some one around the show ha ha how times have change and not for the better.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morton I've known churchy since I was 11 and he always had decent dogs yes he likes showing his dogs but they see a lot of work as well if his dogs were shit the hunt would f**k him off straight away

What a load of dribble how long have u been working dogs no wonder this site has gone to the dog with people like u quoting rubbish like that ha ha ha .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Turner70 said:

Well that depends on what part of the country your in and who your circle of freinds are and what era your on about as far as the north east goes its full of show ponys and always has been and all ways will be but there are some geniue lads still there 

Yes show now are a far cry  from the 70s and 80s onward but back then mosts of the big names with lakeland were knackering the dogs up for the sake of a ribbons and siver ware and money  and to be a some one around the show ha ha how times have change and not for the better.

lb for pound for me the hardest mutt ever bred was the Black and tan lakey,no other terrier ever lived in the lakeys shadow,ever.The only reason the black terrier ever became more dominant was because of its ribbon value.The finest working black terrier now is a grey shadow of its earlier Lakey heritage.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, morton said:

lb for pound for me the hardest mutt ever bred was the Black and tan lakey,no other terrier ever lived in the lakeys shadow,ever.The only reason the black terrier ever became more dominant was because of its ribbon value.The finest working black terrier now is a grey shadow of its earlier Lakey heritage.

What a load of dribble how long have u been working dogs no wonder this site has gone to the dog with people like u quoting rubbish like that ha ha ha .

• Like 5
18 hours ago, Turner70 said:

Same shit different day on here mate,I’m from the northeast and know a few lads who still work there Lakeland’s and show them.There is nothing wrong with that as long as the dog can still put a shift in but that’s why I don’t listen to most of the dribble on here as a lot of them haven’t seen what they say they have,they just follow the hear say of the shit that’s been put into them.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So if all you lads are in the know, whos breeding or has pups from workers then??????

I’ve put a few people off her who have pms me onto my mate for pups and they have f****d him about so now they can look for there own cos I won’t be doing it again,for time wasters.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Are they good grafting parents?

Yes mate like I said in posts before he shows them and works them,I don’t see any problems in a man breeding smart dogs and getting rosettes and still doing a days graft,but most on here don’t like that and think they are into the £££ instead of the working ability.

4 hours ago, lurchers said:

Yes mate like I said in posts before he shows them and works them,I don’t see any problems in a man breeding smart dogs and getting rosettes and still doing a days graft,but most on here don’t like that and think they are into the £££ instead of the working ability.

You got any pics of his type?