Christmas spirit/feeling.

Just now, jetro said:

The same here, taped off like a major crime scene, with security to stop people touching the displays lol  

Atb j 

Oh yes the security in this place are super keen. Stalking the aisles looking for rule breakers. I took a call from my Mrs & momentarily pulled my mask down & one descended on me immediately! 
Then outside security were stopping a woman & her elderly mother because they only had one trolley between them ! Mandatory trolleys for each person entering the building to keep us all safe. ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just want my daughter to make it to Christmas and give one last big one with all the family around her and all the trimmings f**k the c19 rules atvbmac

Its out of interest ,do you get offered a lot of work around Xmas time mushy ?

It will be a differant one for us this year, our granddaughter will be 1, I know she still has no idea about x mas but it's more for me and missus, spoiling her. She mentioned about the decoratio

Posted Images

The middle one is 5 and the most excited. We get atleast 3 things added to her list daily but she not greedy so says instead of x,y,z can I have 1,2,3 please. She made her mum right number in a piece of paper, it started at 50 something and has it stuck to her wall beside her bed. First job every morning is cross off the day and tell the street how many days left, it was about 5 o'clock this morning

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I just want my daughter to make it to Christmas

and give one last big one with all the family around her

and all the trimmings

f**k the c19 rules

atvbmac

Sorry to hear your daughter is unwell.

Atvb j

• Like 1

When do people start their Christmas/festive celebrations.  Do some make a week or more of it, or just a few days.

For my wife and myself, espically since the kids have grown, we visit close family members on Christmas eve, just the dinner on the day. Visit more family on st Stephens (boxing) day. That's it then till new years eve, and day. 

Quite simple and boring probably, compared to others lol.

Atb j 

23 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The middle one is 5 and the most excited. We get atleast 3 things added to her list daily but she not greedy so says instead of x,y,z can I have 1,2,3 please. She made her mum right number in a piece of paper, it started at 50 something and has it stuck to her wall beside her bed. First job every morning is cross off the day and tell the street how many days left, it was about 5 o'clock this morning

I remember thoes Christmas mornings (3 am usually lol) and the excitement. 

You really don't miss it till it's gone ....

Atb j 

18 minutes ago, jetro said:

When do people start their Christmas/festive celebrations.  Do some make a week or more of it, or just a few days.

For my wife and myself, espically since the kids have grown, we visit close family members on Christmas eve, just the dinner on the day. Visit more family on st Stephens (boxing) day. That's it then till new years eve, and day. 

Quite simple and boring probably, compared to others lol.

Atb j 

I’m going to end my dry period about middle of December. So from that point ?

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't mind Christmas morning, we're in f***ing November ?

Get down the lane and pick some holly to hang in the house.come on mate get with it.

Your good woman should be slamming the mince pies out by now aswell ? 

I fear you are leaving everything till the last moment lol.