Excalibre

First time the excalibre has been out since i bought it from jjm, totally shit day for shooting with the wind and rain so we went to the big greenhouses at the salad farm perm, we only seen the 1 rabbit and my mate shot it at just under 40mtrs with a jsb heavy, took about 6 shots to zero it and its bang on and really quiet, cheers jjm its a belter pal,

20201115_101635.jpg

20201115_101627.jpg

• Like 5

top rifle i was the second owner of that gun some old bloke bought it to shoot squirrels in his garden used it 3 times then i bought it,paul sewell done the work on it for me and made it a lovely rifle i sold it to viz then bought it back then with 2 many guns sold it on to napper,brill gun enjoy it napper mate

• Like 1

when i bought it napper there was a few things wrong with the internals leaked from filler valve and few other issues going on inside,paul sewell who is a great gun smith sorted it all out for me shoots lovely now mate very accurate gun have fun with it bud

• Like 1