It ain't all bad..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes it's the simple things in life.... Out with my lad and my godson on Sunday to clear a few rabbits, sun was out and we were happy...no talk of covid, Trump, Johnson or ....Sunderland...?

Looks a nice product now I think...

Mate you more than most are in my mind when I have a moan...I've f**k  to whinge about really...... looked a nice walk mate, and more importantly all good at home...??

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It goes back to the £500 a day mate we talked about, if something so minimalist as a day out with close friends or family,dogs and ferrets can bring so much pleasure why do we spend our life in misery  pursuing a load of shite that we don’t really need, was told as a lad that a man is wealthy in the things he can live without, never understood it for years, but the Kev has summed it up with this post ✌️✌️

Living the dream this morning mate..20201111_101007.jpg.d416684d54396c6a7071c877618702b3.jpg Lol

20201111_101003.jpg.bdb69a9fc22b0fef65751b60214b632e.jpg

• Like 3

In Torrington today, just had a call another 400 UVC enclosures are ready at the printers in Bideford...no problem...on my way!! Lol juggling balls is the only way!! Lol

20201111_113814.jpg.857bde0c252a57a9671ce5a31c70a5ca.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Balaur said:

Last time I went round he'd started manufacturing coffins out of recycled MDF....

4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

He'd have been running a workhouse with orphans 200 years ago I bet! I don't know how he sleeps at night. :D

????....twats lol

• Haha 1