Dont mess with Schoolboys

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you know someone who has more knowledge on a subject than you then ask all the questions you want.thats what I've always done.and 99% of decent people will give an honest answer..

I did for a number of years mate but eventually the level i competed at was dictated by a recurring injury,if i could of got into it at a much earlier age i think id of done well.....these days i coac

Yes mate....an elbow injury that even after numerous surgeries i just cant get past stops me competing at any kind of level but i have a number of lads i train and get a lot of enjoyment from that so

1 hour ago, walshie said:

I think that video proves size doesn't necessarily equal strength. Larry looks like he's worked for everything he has and the kid looks like he was born with it. 

Exactly that.....in terms of pure strength and not technical ability or knowledge arm wrestling at that level is about connections and how well you can mentally and physically connect power and transfer it through your hand......that lad has phenomenal tendon strength,the type of tendon strength you can trust at full on red line effort.....arm wrestling is about how strong you are...bodybuilding is about how strong it looks like you are.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

After that whipping school boy got schooled by a big mechanic from Cameroon who's only arm wrestled for one or two months. 

He,s been around about 4 months and is expected to compete at world level within a year.

Lots of chaps have come along like him over the years and not reached their full potential either through injury or motivation.....the money is just not there for the level of dedication required to become more than just a strong arm wrestler......that said, he is an outstanding prospect. 

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

He,s been around about 4 months and is expected to compete at world level within a year.

Lots of chaps have come along like him over the years and not reached their full potential either through injury or motivation.....the money is just not there for the level of dedication required to become more than just a strong arm wrestler......that said, he is an outstanding prospect. 

Devon says it's unreal how good he is in such a short space of time, saying he's already at a top pro level. 

Apparently he's never worked out in his life, I know some folk have good genetics but looking at the size of him I question that. 

It's not as though he's been found in the jungle, he was living in Dubai so would have had access to some of the best gyms in the world. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Devon says it's unreal how good he is in such a short space of time, saying he's already at a top pro level. 

Apparently he's never worked out in his life, I know some folk have good genetics but looking at the size of him I question that. 

It's not as though he's been found in the jungle, he was living in Dubai so would have had access to some of the best gyms in the world. 

Table time will be a big factor with someone like that.....plenty of ridiculously strong people can arm wrestle and win matches.....but to be a pro arm wrestler in todays times takes so much more than horse power.....is he willing to pay to travel the world pulling across different tables against different styles in order to gain the knowledge and experience it takes to pull a Michael Todd or Devon over 5 gruelling rounds......injuries is a huge part of the sport as well,how does his body respond to the wear and tear of constant torque.....its very early days for him but the way he controls his frame is more advanced pulling than his experience suggests...and thats without his physical gifts !

Edited by gnasher16
4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

did you see him crushing the grip crushers....and picking up the thomas inch dumbell

1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

the difference is the guy without glasses takes bloody roids.try training without and see how well you do.

to be fair ...how do you know the kid aint taking them..??

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

to be fair ...how do you know the kid aint taking them..??

I'd say he more than likely is tbh. 

I read a few week ago that it looks like Denis is out for good, his doctors have advised him not to take part in any contests. (Juice yourself off your tits and risk death just to keep the title as the best arm wrestler in the world.)

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

did you see him crushing the grip crushers....and picking up the thomas inch dumbell

I watched a bit but didn't see the bloke do that. 

Larry got smoked big time didn't he, tbh that newbie hammers him as well. 

Larry is a machine in his own right and will hold a few weight lifting world records when he's finished, seems a top bloke too. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'd say he more than likely is tbh. 

I read a few week ago that it looks like Denis is out for good, his doctors have advised him not to take part in any contests. (Juice yourself off your tits and risk death just to keep the title as the best arm wrestler in the world.)

are you on about sherplincoff .....or somthing like that?