Goodnature traps

Im considering buying a goodnature trap for squirells . Theirs 2 kinds , 1 for squirells and one for rats . I dont want to buy both as their quite pricey . 

Does anybody have the squirell one and would it be usable on rats ? Whats differences are there in the 2 that makes 1 used for squirells and 1 for rats 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but, that just cracked me up! Prospect of anyone spotting the set up. " Hullo. I wonder what that orange thing stuck to that tree could be? I'll have a closer look ..... Oh, jesus fukking c

There are some impressive videos showing how effective it can be on grey squirrels. I can't imagine it being so deadly on rats. They'd cotton-on eventually and avoid it.

Better off just letting fox's etc take them away. Once they find the first couple, they be back on a regular basis. There is a counter for the trap, so's you can see how many times the trap was fired.

9 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

There are some impressive videos showing how effective it can be on grey squirrels.

I can't imagine it being so deadly on rats.

They'd cotton-on eventually and avoid it.

I dont know , ive seen 10 snap traps all boxed right next to eachother before and a rat in each one . The sight of other dead animals doesnt seem to worry them , same with squirells . Seen squirrels om a trail cam climb over a dead squirell to get to bait only to be killed by another trap 

I think it would be great for squirrels.

If I had one id build it into a box so as to collect the dead ones.

Bit more discreet than relying on scavenging animals to take take the bodies away.

At the moment I just use fenns in ply boxes - works great, but the resettable feature of the GoodNature trap makes it a winner. Would pay for itself pretty quick and at that price you'd need it to.

1 minute ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

I think it would be great for squirrels.

If I had one id build it into a box so as to collect the dead ones.

Bit more discreet than relying on scavenging animals to take take the bodies away.

At the moment I just use fenns in ply boxes - works great, but the resettable feature of the GoodNature trap makes it a winner. Would pay for itself pretty quick and at that price you'd need it to.

Little catch basket underneath i was thinking 

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Little catch basket underneath i was thinking 

Sorry but, that just cracked me up! Prospect of anyone spotting the set up.

" Hullo. I wonder what that orange thing stuck to that tree could be? I'll have a closer look ..... Oh, jesus fukking christ!!! What sick kuntz hung a fukking carrier bag of dead squirrels beneath it?! " ?

• Haha 2