pcp air rifle servicing

got a pcp logun axsor 22 here,but it , needs a damn good servicing and new o ring seals fitted, as its leaking air from the filler probe valve , had it a good few years and never had it looked at, any of you guys recommend  any body to carry this work out,and arough guide to how much it would cost,wouldnt attempt it myself and havent got the time. atb

49 minutes ago, grompz said:

got a pcp logun axsor 22 here,but it , needs a damn good servicing and new o ring seals fitted, as its leaking air from the filler probe valve , had it a good few years and never had it looked at, any of you guys recommend  any body to carry this work out,and arough guide to how much it would cost,wouldnt attempt it myself and havent got the time. atb

Might be worth putting  up a rough area where you are based Grompz ?

• Like 1

I've done tonnes of the FX/Webley Axsors in the last 10 years or so and as long as it hasn't been stripped down by some idiot, it sould all work well with new seals fitted. A full service is £65 including all seals but can often require a new firing valve stem and seat too, I think they run at £35 for the additional parts if required so a worst case, all in job woulf be £100.

I'm based in the North East but regularly travel the M6 and M62 corridors on my way to work in Chester so have plenty of chances to meet up with lads looking to save on postage costs.

Paul

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Premier Pistol said:

I've done tonnes of the FX/Webley Axsors in the last 10 years or so and as long as it hasn't been stripped down by some idiot, it sould all work well with new seals fitted. A full service is £65 including all seals but can often require a new firing valve stem and seat too, I think they run at £35 for the additional parts if required so a worst case, all in job woulf be £100.

I'm based in the North East but regularly travel the M6 and M62 corridors on my way to work in Chester so have plenty of chances to meet up with lads looking to save on postage costs.

Paul

Paul does a excellent job definitely recommend 

• Like 1