Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hullman

new hw110 diary

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Same as Phil , can’t see the point of dreamline , much prefer impact , crown or wildcat 

The crown is my favourite fx really, and I was going to get one. However, when I realised the ability and versatility of the impact mk2 I had a bit of a rethink. Still might get a crown though.😁👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 22/08/2020 at 23:35, villaman said:

Wtf does that mean 😂

It’s a stiff willy init v’man. 

Mine goes all tingerley over smart airguns, and anything with a coin slot 😁 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 28/08/2020 at 18:27, Dervburner said:

The crown is my favourite fx really, and I was going to get one. However, when I realised the ability and versatility of the impact mk2 I had a bit of a rethink. Still might get a crown though.😁👍

Iv had both in sub 12

and the crown is way above the impact imop

and must be out standing in fac

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_20190731_161345.jpg

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0050 (2).JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yep, I love the crown, and in a 12ft lb version Id choose it over the impact. It’s at fac level that I think the impact has the edge (versatility wise) over the crown. The impact can use a longer barrel more comfortably than the crown. I saw a crown with a 700mm barrel and it looked an unwieldy piece that could easily sustain damage as well. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Yep, I love the crown, and in a 12ft lb version Id choose it over the impact. It’s at fac level that I think the impact has the edge (versatility wise) over the crown. The impact can use a longer barrel more comfortably than the crown. I saw a crown with a 700mm barrel and it looked an unwieldy piece that could easily sustain damage as well. 

Got to say dont think i ever pulled the barrel out on my crown

when out shooting i liked it in and out the way

the crown is a long rifle to start with lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If.......IF I had some spare dosh, a Crown in .22 fac would be in my cabinet for sure.  I am not a lover of long rifles at all as I find them out of balance BUT the Crown is so lightweight in the shoulder with a balance to die for, in my opinion, there is no other air rifle that can hold a candle to it in terms of handling when comparing to other long rifles.  Just my opinion.

Phil

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, philpot said:

If.......IF I had some spare dosh, a Crown in .22 fac would be in my cabinet for sure.  I am not a lover of long rifles at all as I find them out of balance BUT the Crown is so lightweight in the shoulder with a balance to die for, in my opinion, there is no other air rifle that can hold a candle to it in terms of handling when comparing to other long rifles.  Just my opinion.

Phil

The crown dose what it says on the tin

and a 100yrd shot is no longer out the picture with a sub 12 rifle some thing i proved with my crown

when at si,s

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post

Love the crown but add a mod then they do become long and in FAC they definitely need a mod on , which makes them about 2” (50mm) longer than standard 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, philpot said:

If.......IF I had some spare dosh, a Crown in .22 fac would be in my cabinet for sure.  I am not a lover of long rifles at all as I find them out of balance BUT the Crown is so lightweight in the shoulder with a balance to die for, in my opinion, there is no other air rifle that can hold a candle to it in terms of handling when comparing to other long rifles.  Just my opinion.

Phil

Still thinking of getting another crown in sub 12

but if id of had my fac id have both impact and crown

having had a good few shots of si,s and a few nights shooting with pavs impact and thermal scope

i know how good they are in fac levals

si and pav were with me when i used them by the way lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post

Been shooting my FAC .25 impact 70 ftlbs for the last few nights and have fallen in love again And not shooting slugs , but 33.9 mk2 JSB 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/08/2020 at 13:33, villaman said:

Been shooting my FAC .25 impact 70 ftlbs for the last few nights and have fallen in love again And not shooting slugs , but 33.9 mk2 JSB 

A true love never really dies Mitch. 😍

Phil

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, philpot said:

A true love never really dies Mitch. 😍

Phil

Yep,  you’re right Phil , just like the first blow job 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...