14 hours ago, Dervburner said:

What do you fellas in the know reckon to the wasp catty‘s ? I’m considering buying one off fleabay but don’t know much about them. Thanks for any advice or comments?

Never owned a wasp but never heard a bad thing about them ?if you want to no anything about a catty this lad does some good revues on the more popular ones 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Dervburner said:

What do you fellas in the know reckon to the wasp catty‘s ? I’m considering buying one off fleabay but don’t know much about them. Thanks for any advice or comments?

Ive also never heard anything bad about them either, but for some reason they never appealed to me...alternatively the ‘simple shot’ scout lt and occularis which can be bought form pro shot catapults did and there both excellent catapults worth serious consideration.

• Like 2

I've got a Wasp Uniphoxx and it's a cracking little frame, I use flat bands but you can also use tubes with them if you want. 

I've heard good things about the Wolf too, tempted to add one to my collection tbh. 

If you are gonna get a Wasp I'd say get it direct from their website. I know they had an issue with a batch fairly recently and they contacted everyone who had bought one and sent out replacements free of charge. Shows that they go the extra mile to keep folk happy. 

• Like 2

Thanks Greyman. I took that bird earlier this morning while at work. The pic below is the end of day bag ( I also missed another 3 pigeons!) all taken with the catty. Such a great tool for discreetly taking game in my opinion. Just to add, Im not a numbers man when it comes to hunting with the catty but I currently have a litter of ferrets that are eating me out of house and home.

IMG_20200827_171013.jpg

• Like 3