Gay member

On 29/07/2020 at 03:33, socks said:

It has everything to do with hunting as he offers guys stalking trips then tries it on with them .......

So this guy takes folk out stalking and tries it on with them? He's either very stupid or extremely handsome with a very large tool, because if anybody stupid tried it on with me while I have fully loaded rifle he's in trouble. Whats the land like where he stalks Ken lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recon once he got past me hernia belt into the pile forest he,d be coming down the mountain a lot quicker than he went up ???

You sure this wouldn’t be more suited to the lurcher section ...we don’t normally have this type of thing in the stalking dept ! 

O well could be worse , could be Scottish 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, delswal said:

So this guy takes folk out stalking and tries it on with them? He's either very stupid or extremely handsome with a very large tool, because if anybody stupid tried it on with me while I have fully loaded rifle he's in trouble. Whats the land like where he stalks Ken lol

Come down to the fishing comp, think Ken’s bringing him along instead of a hot water bottle,?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Come down to the fishing comp, think Ken’s bringing him along instead of a hot water bottle,?

If the comp was not so far away I would.........just found my way back into match fishing...........maybe Ken could just send his contact number lol lol

• Haha 2