If it’s the same post on another forum I think it’s been answered. Hades aren’t the best pellet to use for chronograph , AA fields 16 gr would be the ultimate weight in .22 sub 12 .

Have you cleaned the barrel , is it new ?

37 minutes ago, villaman said:

If it’s the same post on another forum I think it’s been answered. Hades aren’t the best pellet to use for chronograph , AA fields 16 gr would be the ultimate weight in .22 sub 12 .

Have you cleaned the barrel , is it new ?

Month old less than 100 pellets thru it , I blagged the Hades off the RFD as part of the deal 

As above, my 110 had a heavy coating inside the barrel and took quite a bit of cleaning to remove it, once done, check your output level. I checked mine again after a tin full of pellets which was 11.4 and it stayed there.

Phil

It is well worth making a pull through and there are plenty of youtube examples to look at,  'Hunters vermin' is a good one but there are plenty more or you could buy a Napier kit which is a good little package.

I would not use WD40 as there are various things in there which will not do your seals any good at all.  Either the Napier 'Power airgun oil'  or another dedicated  airgun cleaning oil.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Napier-Airgun-Pull-Through-Kit/324236323503?epid=1305561031&hash=item4b7dfdaaaf:g:JeYAAOSwgPReFQ15

The felt pellets are quite good but over the years trying them in many guns,  I just don't find them to be effective and particularly on new gun barrels.  They are handy to use as a quick clean but that is as rare as rocking horse manure.

Phil

1 hour ago, philpot said:

It is well worth making a pull through and there are plenty of youtube examples to look at,  'Hunters vermin' is a good one but there are plenty more or you could buy a Napier kit which is a good little package.

I would not use WD40 as there are various things in there which will not do your seals any good at all.  Either the Napier 'Power airgun oil'  or another dedicated  airgun cleaning oil.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Napier-Airgun-Pull-Through-Kit/324236323503?epid=1305561031&hash=item4b7dfdaaaf:g:JeYAAOSwgPReFQ15

The felt pellets are quite good but over the years trying them in many guns,  I just don't find them to be effective and particularly on new gun barrels.  They are handy to use as a quick clean but that is as rare as rocking horse manure.

Phil

Cheers Phil ??

Ok cleaning kit turned to first pull thru looked like my undies the morning after a curry , subsequent pulls thru got it cleaner until there was no muck coming out on the cloth shot a mag of pellets highest reading was 11.2 ftp , no sure if this will get higher or not but an increase none the less