3 hours ago, sam r said:

Ok cleaning kit turned to first pull thru looked like my undies the morning after a curry , subsequent pulls thru got it cleaner until there was no muck coming out on the cloth shot a mag of pellets highest reading was 11.2 ftp , no sure if this will get higher or not but an increase none the less 

My 110 was 11.2 after I cleaned it, from getting home from rfd's. After zeroing, it was ridiculously accurate, and with jsb exacts 8.4g,  4.52, I was getting about 120 shots per fill.

As villaman said, you don't need much higher than 11 ft lb ?

Just to add, that was .177 cal, not sure if yours is .22?

Edited by shaaark

It may get slighty more fpe over time but as already said, 11,2 is all you need matey.

HW guns come with a grease coating in the barrels to stop from rusting and now you have removed the coating from what you said so just use the gun, it will be fine.

Phil

23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

My 110 was 11.2 after I cleaned it, from getting home from rfd's. After zeroing, it was ridiculously accurate, and with jsb exacts 8.4g,  4.52, I was getting about 120 shots per fill.

As villaman said, you don't need much higher than 11 ft lb ?

Just to add, that was .177 cal, not sure if yours is .22?

Yes mines a .22 

22 minutes ago, sam r said:

Yes mines a .22 

Ah right. Well, not too sure on shot count and power levels in .22, but even though it's not that low, I would expect it to be 11.7-8ish.

My .177 dropped to 9.1 after a few months. Sent it back, and it returned at 11.6. After about 10 days it dropped again to 9.3. Sent it back again and it returned at 11.8, and at that point I sold it to my mate, who was aware of the power drops. He's had it about 2 1/2 years now and is very happy with it. No problems whatsoever, but he gives the barrel a clean roughly every thousand pellets.

Just thought I'd mention that, as I've read that the newer models have those power issues ironed out. Good luck with it mate ?

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ah right. Well, not too sure on shot count and power levels in .22, but even though it's not that low, I would expect it to be 11.7-8ish.

My .177 dropped to 9.1 after a few months. Sent it back, and it returned at 11.6. After about 10 days it dropped again to 9.3. Sent it back again and it returned at 11.8, and at that point I sold it to my mate, who was aware of the power drops. He's had it about 2 1/2 years now and is very happy with it. No problems whatsoever, but he gives the barrel a clean roughly every thousand pellets.

Just thought I'd mention that, as I've read that the newer models have those power issues ironed out. Good luck with it mate ?

Like I said earlier it’s about 5 weeks ago I bought it ,If power is consistent I can live with that 

• Like 1