Sign in to follow this  
RossM

Jess at 4 months

Leg healing well according to vet, another 2 weeks in crate then 5 minute walks then 10 minutes and so on, 

16 weeks and 19.5tts 

B6F2C420-9CF1-40DE-8C04-52093A7401D1.jpeg

C8B78B50-9C63-4A5D-9E4A-E12AD5D9CC01.jpeg

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, RossM said:

Leg healing well according to vet, another 2 weeks in crate then 5 minute walks then 10 minutes and so on, 

16 weeks and 19.5tts 

B6F2C420-9CF1-40DE-8C04-52093A7401D1.jpeg

C8B78B50-9C63-4A5D-9E4A-E12AD5D9CC01.jpeg

Well done mate

58 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

Where did you get her from??

Scottish borders

2 minutes ago, RossM said:

Scottish borders

I have a dog the same age, but from the midlands 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ollieollie said:

I have a dog the same age, but from the midlands 

Collie/grey/beddy/grey x deer/grey

• Like 1

My dog roughly same age a couple year ago similar breeding bit more bull stands about 20inch now got to get the rosette in there lol believe it or not I got a given off some travellers and best dog I’ve ever had for an all rounder 34928992-4C60-41E2-8097-5F6BC40C399B.jpeg

Edited by Gaz_Lurcherlad
  • Like 1

Can not wait till she can get out this crate and burn off some of energy, she is bouncing about and doing everyone’s nut in. Bought a wee pen thing the other day and put her in it yesterday so she could chill out outside, she jumped it to annoy the terrier 🙈. She had her check up X-ray last week and the vet says it’s healing nicely but trying to info out him as to when she can get more exercise is like trying to get blood out a stone. 🤷🏼‍♂️👎🏼 

• Like 1

I bought a running machine last year because injured bitch needed tiring out without doing daft laps etc. Biking isn't great here as all country lanes and lots of fast cars , Worked a treat and still use it here and there for a bit of conditioning. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Balaur said:

I bought a running machine last year because injured bitch needed tiring out without doing daft laps etc. Biking isn't great here as all country lanes and lots of fast cars , Worked a treat and still use it here and there for a bit of conditioning. 

She’s 5 months old, she needs to go radge in a field to get it out her system lol 

Just now, RossM said:

She’s 5 months old, she needs to go radge in a field to get it out her system lol 

Yeah I get that, and broken bones normally heal stronger too, mine was an attempt to avoid the mental bolts around the field 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RossM said:

Take the edge off her 1st.👍