Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RossM

Jess at 4 months

Recommended Posts

Leg healing well according to vet, another 2 weeks in crate then 5 minute walks then 10 minutes and so on, 

16 weeks and 19.5tts 

B6F2C420-9CF1-40DE-8C04-52093A7401D1.jpeg

C8B78B50-9C63-4A5D-9E4A-E12AD5D9CC01.jpeg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

56 minutes ago, RossM said:

Leg healing well according to vet, another 2 weeks in crate then 5 minute walks then 10 minutes and so on, 

16 weeks and 19.5tts 

B6F2C420-9CF1-40DE-8C04-52093A7401D1.jpeg

C8B78B50-9C63-4A5D-9E4A-E12AD5D9CC01.jpeg

Well done mate

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

Where did you get her from??

Scottish borders

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RossM said:

Scottish borders

I have a dog the same age, but from the midlands 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ollieollie said:

I have a dog the same age, but from the midlands 

Collie/grey/beddy/grey x deer/grey

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My dog roughly same age a couple year ago similar breeding bit more bull stands about 20inch now got to get the rosette in there lol believe it or not I got a given off some travellers and best dog I’ve ever had for an all rounder 34928992-4C60-41E2-8097-5F6BC40C399B.jpeg

Edited by Gaz_Lurcherlad
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can not wait till she can get out this crate and burn off some of energy, she is bouncing about and doing everyone’s nut in. Bought a wee pen thing the other day and put her in it yesterday so she could chill out outside, she jumped it to annoy the terrier 🙈. She had her check up X-ray last week and the vet says it’s healing nicely but trying to info out him as to when she can get more exercise is like trying to get blood out a stone. 🤷🏼‍♂️👎🏼 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I bought a running machine last year because injured bitch needed tiring out without doing daft laps etc. Biking isn't great here as all country lanes and lots of fast cars , Worked a treat and still use it here and there for a bit of conditioning. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Balaur said:

I bought a running machine last year because injured bitch needed tiring out without doing daft laps etc. Biking isn't great here as all country lanes and lots of fast cars , Worked a treat and still use it here and there for a bit of conditioning. 

She’s 5 months old, she needs to go radge in a field to get it out her system lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, RossM said:

She’s 5 months old, she needs to go radge in a field to get it out her system lol 

Yeah I get that, and broken bones normally heal stronger too, mine was an attempt to avoid the mental bolts around the field 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, RossM said:

She’s 5 months old, she needs to go radge in a field to get it out her system lol 

Take the edge off her 1st.👍

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...