Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ken's Deputy

WHAT IS their grand plan???

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

General taxation brings in far more than income tax. We all pay vat, tax on our fuel, alcohol, council tax, tax on our savings, etc, etc, etc, !

Cheers.

Yes but if there are 3-5 mill future dole claimants getting £130 rent paid - £100 in their mitt' £30-40 Council tax paid that's £270 per person x 3 mill.

If they not paying a penny in but taking those kind of figures out week in week out what's the plan lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes but if there are 3-5 mill future dole claimants getting £130 rent paid - £100 in their mitt' £30-40 Council tax paid that's £270 per person x 3 mill.

If they not paying a penny in but taking those kind of figures out week in week out what's the plan lol 

Not arguing with you, Lee, I never paid income tax for many years as I lived and worked abroad, but payed plenty tax in other ways.

Dont forget, income tax was supposed to be a temporary measure, passed by parliament to help pay for the war against Napoleon, but it was never repealed.

Its an unfair tax in asmutch as you pay before you get your pay, a direct tax, much like the television tax you must pay, even if you don't watch the BBC, you have no choice.

If it was repealed and the money recouped by indirect tax, you would have a choice how much beer you drank, how much petrol you used, how big your house was, ergo, how much tax you paid.

But direct taxation makes it easier for governments to plan future spending, so they won't give it up for a fairer taxation system.

Cheers.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

But it wouldn't be enough to pay all these folks benefits 

So what's the plan for those at the top.

?

Errr, yeah, it would.......benefits payments are an absolute drop in the ocean compared to what they take in......and to really add insult to injury they take out loans underwritten by your kids grandkids, the UK debt is going up at £5000 a second !........or £3 million quid every ten minutes if you prefer !

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, WILF said:

Errr, yeah, it would.......benefits payments are an absolute drop in the ocean compared to what they take in......and to really add insult to injury they take out loans underwritten by your kids grandkids, the UK debt is going up at £5000 a second !........or £3 million quid every ten minutes if you prefer !

 

It still don't detract from the fact that rising population and less employment equates to all kinds of problems economically and socially .

Them at the top must know this so what's the plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

It still don't detract from the fact that rising population and less employment equates to all kinds of problems economically and socially .

Them at the top must know this so what's the plan.

Where was less employment mentioned ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's going to happen ' more automation ' Artificial intelligence coupled with rising populations results in more unemployment ie less people holding their own and having to take out without putting a penny in.

Whats the plan for those at the top?

The sensible thing would be for population decrease not increase ?

Worlds population 2.8 billion ish in 1950 

Approaching 8 Billion today 😫

And we wonder why the likes of SARS ' Mers and now Corvid is getting a foothold .

It will keep happening more and more due to world overpopulation .

We as a species will keep plundering the planets resources .

Destroying its habitats ' flora and fauna .

Those at the top surely know all this ?

So what is their plan ????

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's going to happen ' more automation ' Artificial intelligence coupled with rising populations results in more unemployment ie less people holding their own and having to take out without putting a penny in.

Whats the plan for those at the top?

The sensible thing would be for population decrease not increase ?

Worlds population 2.8 billion ish in 1950 

Approaching 8 Billion today 😫

And we wonder why the likes of SARS ' Mers and now Corvid is getting a foothold .

It will keep happening more and more due to world overpopulation .

We as a species will keep plundering the planets resources .

Destroying its habitats ' flora and fauna .

Those at the top surely know all this ?

So what is their plan ????

I’d say their plan is to accumulate more wealth, they don’t give a shit about “the world”.....they don’t and won’t have to live amongst the shite they create mate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I’d say their plan is to accumulate more wealth, they don’t give a shit about “the world”.....they don’t and won’t have to live amongst the shite they create mate.

They have to breath the same air and live on the same planet which will of lost all its beauty and soul.

Devilish forces at play ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20200719_100254.jpg.d2f241c59b43aa17ec6ad1ac8c1d6744.jpg

And now to really convince you. they tell you to listen to a kid.

Screenshot-2019-03-19-at-23_33_58.png.672f6535b62da530c50d2ae7072f75df.png

And loads of grown adults go to her speeches and believe in every word she says.

Let's keep brainwashing..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No ,just incompetent arseholes voted in by the sheepish masses .

Why would supposedly educated folk destroy a planets life force for more pound notes so to speak ?

Once everything is gone ' no more - 

No one can eat or drink paper so to speak .

ie Pounds ' Euros ' Dollar or Yen.

So What is their plan ??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Likes been said ,greedy c**ts with no other thought than the here and now ,f**k generations to come .

We vote in incompetent fools trusting they will do right by us but thus far in history ,the masses can’t be trusted to vote for anyone that has an ounce of gumption .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

often i hear we vote in these wrong people but there is no option to vote for anyone who will stand for the average bloke on the street.laws have been made by the larger parties that in efect you have the choice of the big three.none of these choices will make any difference to us.we do not have a choice/vote to make any difference.just like brexit how long has it been so far and what has allready been back traked on what they promised to do.how are we better off and what have our leaders done to better the average man on the street.all this extra money and closing the borders and making are own laws,nothing that i can se has been done yet.bullshit and lies as allways.no one with the balls to make a change will ever get in as the other parties will not allow it.just as they have made white people ashamed of being white it is all brainwashing that has started as soon as kids are in school.the only other option is to take control of our government by force and whipe the slate clean and start again as the road we are going down can only lead to this country being 100% muslim.nobody in power will ever have the bollocks to say no to the minorities who shout the loudest so we will continue down this slippery slope.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, socks said:

Benefits ... crime ....

Public sector? Or private? :hmm:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...