PLR-650 clulite mighty ranger rechargeable

4 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

We used hump a big wet cell motor bike battery they used to rot your jackets ? How times have change them batterys are so tiny and look as light as a feather ?

I remember starting off lamping as a young lad with a motorbike battery in a wooden box with a seat belt strap and a lr6 with a copper handle and a big old switch tapped to it. Had a match snapped off in breather on the battery to slow the loss of acid down. f**k it was hard going compared to today’s set ups.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I remember starting off lamping as a young lad with a motorbike battery in a wooden box with a seat belt strap and a lr6 with a copper handle and a big old switch tapped to it. Had a match snapped off in breather on the battery to slow the loss of acid down. f**k it was hard going compared to today’s set ups.

Lol remember it well the flattened copper pipe handle with a doorbell switch ? I still gota a LR9 and a LR 14 ? Lol they were the bees knees back then and they did the job and it was a lot less hassel back then ? I use a dry cell.batt these days with a lazerlite alot lighter lol nearly forgot about the biscuit tin cowls ? ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Lol remember it well the flattened copper pipe handle with a doorbell switch ? I still gota a LR9 and a LR 14 ? Lol they were the bees knees back then and they did the job and it was a lot less hassel back then ? I use a dry cell.batt these days with a lazerlite alot lighter lol nearly forgot about the biscuit tin cowls ? ? 

Lazerlite handle thin as a pencil no one seriously uses them anymore 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Lazerlite handle thin as a pencil no one seriously uses them anymore 

Does me for what  it of lamping i do these days ? Lamping aint what it used to be ? That many riflemen out at night now its dangerous dodgeing the bullets ?

11 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Does me for what  it of lamping i do these days ? Lamping aint what it used to be ? That many riflemen out at night now its dangerous dodgeing the bullets ?

Lol I use a lazer aswell ? 

11 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Bet you aint got the. Best light of its time ? The good old LR9 ? Av you blacky i reckon your far to yoing ? ? 

No me first un were an oil lamp what u lit wi a bow drill there was wolves in this country then and frankenstiens

• Haha 2