I have to admit, I do watch GMB, ( on +1, I'm not watching telly at 6 in the morning !), just to see who Morgan is ranting about or shouting over as he "interviews " them.

I think he's playing a very dangerous game; attacking Boris, the government, Trump, the royals, especially Harry, but supporting any "woke" ,BLM or virtue signaller that pops up !

Has he forgot Diana and Dr David Kelly ?

The "Establishments " fightback has begun; pictures of him dressed as an SS officer on line, Guido Fawkes website going on the attack; how long before his tax status is investigated, or his villa in L.A. being investigated by Americas IRS ?

As the Queen reputedly said to Diana's butler; "There are dark forces at work " !

Not .that I'm a conspiracy theorist...........

Cheers.

Morgan tried to destroy Cummings career when he " broke lock down rules", but got got all sanctimonious when his own son did it !

I guess it must be more important to show your virtue signaling to BLM, than to protect your child's health ? In Morgans mind, anyway .....

Cheers.

• Like 4

He threatens to prosecute anybody on Twitter who accuses him of setting soldiers up. 

I agree with quite a lot of what he says but can't stand it when he won't let people get a word in, it's all about him. 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Morgan tried to destroy Cummings career when he " broke lock down rules", but got got all sanctimonious when his own son did it !

I guess it must be more important to show your virtue signaling to BLM, than to protect your child's health ? In Morgans mind, anyway .....

Cheers.

He's a journalist at the end of the day mate,he's a two faced obnoxious twat  also who won't let people answer questions without interrupting them,but not many mps will go on the show because of him,he gets them well rattled?

• Like 1