COURSING DOGS

Guest bobsuperdog

i have read afew of your posts markbrick1,you do a lot of hunting with your dogs,they always look fit and healthy,why dont you go to the fens with your dogs and show these daytime men what a real dog can do? :thumbs:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

The powers that be are slowly starting to enforce the hunting ban bit by bit so its not even noticed, they are filling the loop holes in and enforcing the law more strictly. Soon everybody who is law abiding or values there driving licences and there freedom will not be coursing. The demand for coursing dogs is going to become less and less.

Guest markbrick1
i have read afew of your posts markbrick1,you do a lot of hunting with your dogs,they always look fit and healthy,why dont you go to the fens with your dogs and show these daytime men what a real dog can do? :thumbs:
most of my life ive hunted on my own,yes ive stepped out a few times with someone to run the dogs,i did the shows to prove a point in the racing and god did i prove a point winning more races coarsing sim of coarse jumping then any one else and all 3 dogs excelled at it,and the best thing was there working dogs at the end of the day,i grew up coarsing hares,no bloody rabbits and no pictures sadly ever,the fens is an option open to me but all i will be doing is proving another point,mark
most of my life ive hunted on my own,yes ive stepped out a few times with someone to run the dogs,i did the shows to prove a point in the racing and god did i prove a point winning more races coarsing sim of coarse jumping then any one else and all 3 dogs excelled at it,and the best thing was there working dogs at the end of the day,i grew up coarsing hares,no bloody rabbits and no pictures sadly ever,the fens is an option open to me but all i will be doing is proving another point,mark

mark there will be an invite for you very soon .we are sorting it...now this isnt an invite to prove who has the best dog ..bla bla bla this is an invite to give you and your dogs a good day out ....and if you want you can call it proving a point ... :thumbs:
Guest markbrick1

mark there will be an invite for you very soon .we are sorting it...now this isnt an invite to prove who has the best dog ..bla bla bla this is an invite to give you and your dogs a good day out ....and if you want you can call it proving a point ... :thumbs:

i dont think it will be called proving a point as long as the company is right :yes: mark

i dont think it will be called proving a point as long as the company is right :yes: mark

we always have a good craic belive me :clapper::clapper: ......you will enjoy your day ..... :thumbs: ...but you know that you will be buying the breakfeast ,,,,,and when we have an invitee ..we eat at little chef :laugh::laugh: Edited by snoopdog
Guest markbrick1

well bob it will be up to the dog on the day :yes: thanks,and snoops how the feck can i afford little chef i dont take the mrs there,how about me gettin her in doors to pack me a couple of flasks and a box of cornflakes :clapper::clapper: mark

well bob it will be up to the dog on the day :yes: thanks,and snoops how the feck can i afford little chef i dont take the mrs there,how about me gettin her in doors to pack me a couple of flasks and a box of cornflakes :clapper::clapper: mark
mark you will have to save up :clapper: ... :thumbs: thats where we eat :clapper: .....its not up to me about the invite as its miles perrmission ...but he said we can give someone an invite ..so we will have to wait for his ok ....but iam sure it will be fine .... :thumbs: