COURSING DOGS

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
did len or ginger french pay a lot of money for a coarsing dog???????????????i heard he did?? and since i only knew len from the terrier days 20 yrs ago i didnt ever get in to talking lurchers much with him,besides 2 yrs ago he offered me 2 saluki x pups free out of top stuff,so he said :laugh: ,and there was good and bad in this bloke but in my eyes more good so we dont need to slag him of to much,all the question was is did he pay big money for a coarsing dog?and anyone know the figure i heard £10,000
markbrick there is no way len would of paid 10g for a dog, he is a good bloke but by feck he could dress up a story. a real charachter good craic but len 10g for a dog, never in a month of sundays.

it wasnt len who told me it was someone else max,i agree he is a good bloke a bullshitter yes but good bloke,we all knew he attended the coarsing meets did he have a good dog????like i said i worked the terriers with him back in 85 ish and the bullx,mark

the average price like sombody said is between £500 - £1000...fir a well bred pup ......if you know the right folk they a free .... :thumbs: .......theres one bitch that i know off that is a very very good bitch ....which he will be breeding in 2 years ......if i want ..i have pick off the litter of the dog pups ..for nothing ....i only keep dogs so that suits me :D:D ...a mate off mine paid £9000 for a bitch about 6 years ago ....to be honest i would never pay anywhere near that ...if i had that kind of money spare ..which i havent ..it would go in a trust fund for my son ..not on a dog .....but i dont think £500 is out of the way for a well bred pup .....its like anything to do with hunting dogs yer pay yer money and take yer chance ....... :thumbs:

ALRIGHT PEOPLE,,,i was havin a bit chin wag with my mate tonight and he was on about the price of lurchers and coursing dogs,,i have had lurchers for a while know and only ever paid £100 for my dogs not that i wouldnt pay more i just knew the people who bred them..ive never had an all out coursing dog only what i call allrounders which i may add caught hares and other big stuff pre ban...anyway,,the conversation drifted into the price of quality coursing dogs to which we`ve both heard of people paying for thousands for well bred uns..so,my question is! how much would or have you paid for your dogs.? and have dogs you have paid good money for failed to perform,,,

cheers

scotty :drink:

i paid 1 thousand pound for my bitch saluki greyhound her dad is smokey and her mum is fettal top corsing dogs i have had in 6 months pre ban 17 hares with here and ultimated rabbits and fox .i paid 250 pounds for a other bitch she is smaller and i have had 12 hares with her and fox and plenty rabbits .but the morall of the story is the 250 dog could not go up the fenz and get 3out of 3 but the big money dog will and when i breed her if i put a top dog over her i would want 750 a pup you pay for the blood line but only 2 out of 10 pups might make it 2 the top .if you have ever heard of lucky i no he turned down 20000.pounds for that dog and spinner was 16 months old and took 4out of 4 all the time before she got run over he was offered 15 thounds for her :drink: so thing [bANNED TEXT] blood line you wont or you can bye a dog 150 pounds it will cacth all but will it take 4 hares in a row ???thats the difference between money dogs good luck any way :toast::boxing:
ALRIGHT PEOPLE,,,i was havin a bit chin wag with my mate tonight and he was on about the price of lurchers and coursing dogs,,i have had lurchers for a while know and only ever paid £100 for my dogs not that i wouldnt pay more i just knew the people who bred them..ive never had an all out coursing dog only what i call allrounders which i may add caught hares and other big stuff pre ban...anyway,,the conversation drifted into the price of quality coursing dogs to which we`ve both heard of people paying for thousands for well bred uns..so,my question is! how much would or have you paid for your dogs.? and have dogs you have paid good money for failed to perform,,,

cheers

i paid 1 thousand pound for my bitch saluki greyhound her dad is smokey and her mum is fettal top corsing dogs i have had in 6 months pre ban 17 hares with here and ultimated rabbits and fox .i paid 250 pounds for a other bitch she is smaller and i have had 12 hares with her and fox and plenty rabbits .but the morall of the story is the 250 dog could not go up the fenz and get 3out of 3 but the big money dog will and when i breed her if i put a top dog over her i would want 750 a pup you pay for the blood line but only 2 out of 10 pups might make it 2 the top .if you have ever heard of lucky i no he turned down 20000.pounds for that dog and spinner was 16 months old and took 4out of 4 all the time before she got run over he was offered 15 thounds for her :drink: so thing [bANNED TEXT] blood line you wont or you can bye a dog 150 pounds it will cacth all but will it take 4 hares in a row ???thats the difference between money dogs good luck any way :toast::boxing:

i ve got a fettle and smokey dog love him to bits i like the the dog that much i paid a thousand pound for fettle and put her to splodge the pups are 3 months old now the one i kept is a beauty cannot wait to get her going. it was worth every penny to me cos its the blood lines i wanted ,so ive got the option to mix and match the lines

cheers

what do you mean a £250 pound dog couldnt go to the fens and get 3 out of 3 .....

what about 4 out of 5 last week middle of jan ...... :D this dog did .... :D

post-4253-1199986529.jpg

i wouldnt know the exact figure but at a guess id say the fettle bitch has changed hands for around the 20g mark in her lifetime,STs tip i believe sold one time for 13g and quickly made his new owner 8g of it back and i was walking back across the field in the forley lucky ran in when i heard m parish refuse 10g for his dog and the bloke was upping the stakes trying to convince him to sell. many other folk have been offered very good money and have not sold.

Marcus must have done well out of stud fees a around £3oo a pop,Lucky covered a lot of bitches ,I beleive.

if you look at my pics the bitch on the left of my pic her mum is fettle and her dad is smokey :boxing: top dogs when i breed her i only sell pups 2 friends and i would want 750 i pup :hmm: i think thats well worth it for her breeding :boogie: [bANNED TEXT] you think???

:drink:

cheers

what do you mean a £250 pound dog couldnt go to the fens and get 3 out of 3 .....

really ?? how much you pay for your dog and [bANNED TEXT] its blood lines ??and would you put money on it if so send me message and will have a day out ..if that dog takes 4out 5 it should be mustard ??would you put money on him ???

cheers

really ?? how much you pay for your dog and [bANNED TEXT] its blood lines ??and would you put money on it if so send me message and will have a day out ..if that dog takes 4out 5 it should be mustard ??would you put money on him ???

you have a pm :D ......hes a bitza .... :thumbs: you talking like you dont belive me ... :whistling:
£10,000 to £15,000 holy jesus that is a lot of money!!!!like you say these are all out hare dogs that can make the owner a lot of money am i right in thinking? but christ that is a huge risk to take on a dog,,it could be the best hare dog on earth and pick up a nasty knock which may spoil the dogs ability..fair play to people who have forked out that much money and its paid off.... :icon_eek:

scotty

if i paid that sort of money for a dog it would never run in its life :icon_eek: it wouldnt even get out the kennel :cry: my luck it would get run over or hurt its leg

i wouldnt know the exact figure but at a guess id say the fettle bitch has changed hands for around the 20g mark in her lifetime,STs tip i believe sold one time for 13g and quickly made his new owner 8g of it back and i was walking back across the field in the forley lucky ran in when i heard m parish refuse 10g for his dog and the bloke was upping the stakes trying to convince him to sell. many other folk have been offered very good money and have not sold.

Marcus must have done well out of stud fees a around £3oo a pop,Lucky covered a lot of bitches ,I beleive.

if you look at my pics the bitch on the left of my pic her mum is fettle and her dad is smokey :boxing: top dogs when i breed her i only sell pups 2 friends and i would want 750 i pup :hmm: i think thats well worth it for her breeding :boogie: [bANNED TEXT] you think???

:drink:

she looks a beauty is she of the first mating or the second mating to smokey mines off the second mating well i sold my pups out of fettle back to splodge for 500

my pup fettle x splodge

pup1-1.jpg

fettle

13032007136.jpg

the big dog is off the first mating to smokey he was about 18 months and the little one is off the second mating he was about 4 months

untitled.jpg

maddog1974 your going to sell pups to your friends for £750? I would not want friends like you!
:clapper::clapper::clapper: ..me either :laugh::laugh::laugh:

if you wont the blood line you must pay .and any 1 how no the parents would pay that money anyway with no worrys but if you think thats alot my mate has some ferret cross jack russels for sale he wants 15 pounds each for them :feck::yes: