New shoot bus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not spending money like that. I’ll stick with what I’ve got, never lets me down?

Dusty bin I call it, it’s full of sweet and chocolate bar rappers, he hides them in there because his lass won’t let him have them at his time in life ? a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips ?

Why, are they scared of zebras?? 

Posted Images

On 10/06/2020 at 09:25, shovel leaner said:

Hilux , Hilux, Hilux. I know they are expensive, but you get what you pay for , and they hold their money better. If you’re going to splash out , splash out properly . I don’t know anyone who has regretted buying one . 

There's not much in it between the Hilux and the D-Max. The Hilux is slightly better off-road and the D-Max is slightly nicer to drive on-road, but not a great deal in it. IMO

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

Err , cos I like to be dry . Nowt worse than a wet rifle / digisight/ thermal. ?

Fair weather fanny. :laugh:

And David dont worry about a drop of water ,every August up on jacks ,underside cleaned and repainted with special metal paint to keep things sweet .

No garage so maintaining her is a priority ,i do about a 1000 miles a month as work is 20 miles away so i dont get more than about 5 years per car .

And before all this sheenanigans lockdown she would see France /belgium 2 or 3 times a year once they speedo shows about 150k she is replaced atb