Country files

Was watching country files last night and with the trouble were in at the moment with the covid 19 an the minority of the general public not been able to do the walks they normally do up the Yorkshire dales. Its given the game keeper and the little minority of anti raptor folk time to come out of hiding and start to kill raptors again. Made my piss boil seeing a young buzzard in a lady's arms recovering from been shot with a shot gun ?. Showed you xray where the shot was in her wing. What's f***ing wrong with people government ban hare coursing for a man running his dog. But these c**ts go about with no respect for the laws on shooting raptors and will shoot anything that interrupt's the land they shoot on joke 

Edited by Bangersanmash

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Maybe it was done under license mate 

No license to kill any raptor in Britain british bird cizity an rspcb is on with prosecution. A gentleman who was one of the big deeds on game keeping even said there's no law that any keepers can kill bird of prey and doesn't condol it. They can put nets down where young grouse and partridge are an nests on moorland but no killing of raptors. 

I,m totally with ya pal .but that countryfile team are mostly a bunch of shit stirring b*****ds when it come,s to animals , birds, and the hunting way of life . not sticking up for the keeper just saying like

Someone been killing couple by me , they found 4 killed , I understand keepers getting sick and tired of bop killing there poults but it’s nature , if there chucking thousands of birds out there going have to except some getting eaten 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

No license to kill any raptor in Britain british bird cizity an rspcb is on with prosecution. A gentleman who was one of the big deeds on game keeping even said there's no law that any keepers can kill bird of prey and doesn't condol it. They can put nets down where young grouse and partridge are an nests on moorland but no killing of raptors. 

Natural England issues licenses (countryfile have even covered it?).

Someone's just had a crack at that buzzard mind

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Balaur said:

The problem is when you exaggerate a food supply the predators need to be managed , nothing nature about it as humans removed top predators and turned most of land into farming and what have you. So although I think we should have a nice variety of raptors and alike they shouldn't be going about in flocks. Especially the scavenger types like buzzards and kites...

See kites all the time up my way harrogate and it's lovely to see when fishing on the river wharf the sound they make when  on the wing 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Now if that buzzard had a pellet you could say it's some turnip that has no respect and doesn't know what a air riffle is intended for like going to a gun club or getting rid of proper vermin rats mice rabbits mink pigeon's. But the buzzard had shot it in so it had been peppered. Now with a shot gun most have to have a licence so to me that tells me it's a game keeper or someone who's got permission on some land an took a shot at it. Now if that's the case why take a shot at it when buzzards mostly take dead kills. In my eyes There doing us a favour by getting rid of any quarry that has or is carrying disease's . 

8 hours ago, Gilbey said:

I know natural England can authorise kulls but not people like myself nor just any keeper without asking for permission too.That's what I was getting at your right there 

Edited by Bangersanmash

Anybody can apply for a license to control birds of prey .Dosnt need to be a keeper so stop pointing the finger .Probably some scrote who will be into moto cross next year .Anyone with a reputation and shotgun license wouldn’t be so stupid as to shoot bop. 

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Anybody can apply for a license to control birds of prey .Dosnt need to be a keeper so stop pointing the finger .Probably some scrote who will be into moto cross next year .Anyone with a reputation and shotgun license wouldn’t be so stupid as to shoot bop. 

You could say the keeper that I watched on the news that got caught by camera that the British bird council set up was a scrote. The dirty b*****d killed kites buzzards goshawk's sparrows keziz you name it they were there hid under the sod an under growth. He wasn't that clever tho because the white pigeon he was using to lure them in he'd open  the pen an let it head off home then bring it back through the week when all the walkers up the dales wasn't there. But the clever chaps from the bird council tagged it's wing and went to his home an there it was the white pigeon so bang to rights he was ? lost his job unlucky scrote 

2 hours ago, j j m said:

its not to see any bop shot but it happens all the time tha\t and poisioning them

It's bang out of order I'm lucky enough to see a pair of wild peregrines with young near my town. Last year one of the young was sat on boots roof in the town centre was about 10ft away from me looking down cracking birds