Been a warm Un

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pictures out on an evening stroll with the hound running round me  like a idiot ??. It's all fun an games now till the funny fellas are back in shape and the sods back soft.

u ought be ashamed 

It's a mutation pal yellow male. Got a pure white hen too that's paired up with him she's just starting to build a nest now mate

Posted Images

2 hours ago, poxon said:

I’ve always kept birds mainly red canarys for showing an a few bits an pieces of british finches for muling this season has been the first I’ve not kept none for years i gave my mate my last birds about a month ago I gave him 2cock goldies an 2 hen canarys to play about with he’s new to the game an my harts not in it no more I want to focus just on my dogs an kids I couldn’t be assed with coming home from work an going straight in a bird shed doing the daily routines tbh I don’t miss for one minute coming home cleaning feeding ringing chicks egg food moving young setting eggs an people pissing about collecting when it comes to selling stock on that are not good for the bench I’ll probably come back in to birds one day again when my kids have all grown up but it’ll not be a long time yet 

It's just Stafford for me mate with birds lol 

53 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Need a new un again 

See the labourer next time your on site borrowed his for good ??No one buys a new broom in this day an age the labourer won’t even notice its gone he’ll be to busy f***ing about on his phone anyway 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, poxon said:

See the labourer next time your on site borrowed his for good ??No one buys a new broom in this day an age the labourer won’t even notice its gone he’ll be to busy f***ing about on his phone anyway 

I don't do site work d so could u pick us 1 up you can drop it off wi the fish if it helps u out

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I don't do site work d so could u pick us 1 up you can drop it off wi the fish if it helps u out

On it mate I’ll get you 2 one as a spare one of the sites I get on the labourers are thick as pig shit mate I’ll go an see one borrow his broom saying the other labourer needs to use it them go see the other labourer an say the other labourer needs to use his broom as he’s lost his by the time they’ve figured it out if they are clever enough witch there not there be in my van an I’ll be gone ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, poxon said:

On it mate I’ll get you 2 one as a spare one of the sites I get on the labourers are thick as pig shit mate I’ll go an see one borrow his broom saying the other labourer needs to use it them go see the other labourer an say the other labourer needs to use his broom as he’s lost his by the time they’ve figured it out if they are clever enough witch there not there be in my van an I’ll be gone ????

Told loral an Hardy sketch ??