Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Galgos. 

Very happy with mine sandy did for me  

Topnot. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Your like a god round yer

I recall the double page spread of Vic Grangers work as I perused the pages of the shooting news and country weekly Circa 1990, these were the days of great penury, and Vics work was tantalising to the mind of the boy with the corn flake box big toe hole, and the albino hob 

17 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I recall the double page spread of Vic Grangers work as I perused the pages of the shooting news and country weekly Circa 1990, these were the days of great penury, and Vics work was tantalising to the mind of the boy with the corn flake box big toe hole, and the albino hob 

Sounds 2 me said boy was the product of a Marxist father and a harridan mother ,the latter intent on crushing the boys interests the former only concerned wi the clock making its inevitable journey to 6 o'clock and opening time 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Sounds 2 me said boy was the product of a Marxist father and a harridan mother ,the latter intent on crushing the boys interests the former only concerned wi the clock making its inevitable journey to 6 o'clock and opening time 

There was foresight to purchase frozen cheese and onion pasties from Greggs and cook them in the oven if that counts fer owt

5 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

There was foresight to purchase frozen cheese and onion pasties from Greggs and cook them in the oven if that counts fer owt

Alas they are a good staple when myxomatosis is rife in one's district 

• 1 month later...