Clarissa the Carp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with a fish bigger, funny how things have changed, 50 years ago one fish over 40lb in the whole country now you would struggle to count them ?

Original leney stocking from 1957 just over 30lbs in weight, took 2 years before I got the bite from this one. Over 60 years old at time of capture Proper carp and remains my best fish to da

Google earth is your friend when looking for these gems, I use it all the time to look over land before I go mooching, find isolated parking spots and ways in and out of places ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Mike Willmot B5s was it mate 

Indeed it was mate, long story short I was quite involved with mike over a few years but he turned out to be a bit of a backstabbing wanker, another reason for my love of canal fishing, no politics and loads of space to get out the way of it all ✌️

• Like 2

Spot on with that statement mate, although I did like those terrapin leads he used to do.

Had a couple of mates that went with sponsorships which was great for me as I inherited a lot of non conforming kit ?

As much as I like my fishing the politics of it really repels me against it.

So now in this country it just leaves rivers and canals for me.

• Like 3