House bound

8 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

Nice dog jigsaw what’s in his makeup mate atb cbx 

Saluki greyhound 1st x Chris, I had some sport with this old dog, even up to last month, but he's done now, 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Anyone ever got pups from a 12 year old dog? Can they still produce healthy sperm? 

Herd of pups of a 15/16 year old terrier not long ago. I’d imagine every dog is different tho 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Anyone ever got pups from a 12 year old dog? Can they still produce healthy sperm? 

I've just taken a litter off my old dog. He over 12 now. Got 8 healthy pups from him too. 

50 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I've just taken a litter off my old dog. He over 12 now. Got 8 healthy pups from him too. 

That's good to hear, thanks tyla, thinking of putting him over a greyhound bitch

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

I bet you had some fun with him jig 

i tell ye Moocher ,there were days he amazed me ,caught stuff i had said no chance of catching ,and there were a few days he f***ing let the side down too ,but over all he was a bundle of fun to have around ,i took lots of everything with him,he hunted down and found stuff i never knew was there at times ,he was a great family dog too,as is the way in our house ,if they last the 2cd season they then get the pampered treatment ...i was out every chance i got with him,it ended up i did the driving he did the finding and catching ...great memories,i was hoping some day a good bitch would turn up for a pup out of him but it wasnt to be ,i was asked to cover a whippet x type of bitch one time but i decided it wasnt a x id have an interest in then so put the owner on to a more suitable stud ..might be too late now to keep him around in a pup from him but not to worry , 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1