Just a couple pups

2 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

I own their parents and I bred them why not sir? I'm not ashamed of them..

Wasn’t a dig mate, just an observation.

We kind of get it with coursing dogs.

But it’s pretty much just the odd legendary (or wannabe legendary) dogs and dog men.

A line is a thing, but for a line, you got to have time.

Otherwise it’s just a dog. 

But anyway, what quarry Do you have ? And what kind of terrain? Any photos ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per usual, I have NO IDEA what you just said 

I bred these two girls myself and for their age they seem to have the right attitude.. 

I could show u some fair ole pics of beaver 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Wasn’t a dig mate, just an observation.

We kind of get it with coursing dogs.

But it’s pretty much just the odd legendary (or wannabe legendary) dogs and dog men.

A line is a thing, but for a line, you got to have time.

Otherwise it’s just a dog. 

But anyway, what quarry Do you have ? And what kind of terrain? Any photos ? 

I hunt anything my terriers enter and engage. We get coon, beaver, fox,  possum etc  in a diverse terrain, we have alot of hunting here and its fully legal to pursue fur bearing animals during their respected seasons.. 

1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

Admin: I've abandoned my other post because Ace Boone Coon had to take a huge shit on it, why is he being allowed to shit on this one too?

Because all these threads end up the same and we don't read every word of every topic to try to work out who's right and who's wrong. No-one is interested in all this "He said this, he said that". If you want to post about dogs, that's fine but the bickering is boring as f**k. 

To make it easier for people thinking of posting (that means everyone, not just you) and mods, any more bitch fests will be deleted and the perpetrators can have a few days off. Sound fair?

Just now, walshie said:

Because all these threads end up the same and we don't read every word of every topic to try to work out who's right and who's wrong. No-one is interested in all this "He said this, he said that". If you want to post about dogs, that's fine but the bickering is boring as f**k. 

To make it easier for people thinking of posting (that means everyone, not just you) and mods, any more bitch fests will be deleted and the perpetrators can have a few days off. Sound fair?

Sounds good to me

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I hunt anything my terriers enter and engage. We get coon, beaver, fox,  possum etc  in a diverse terrain, we have alot of hunting here and its fully legal to pursue fur bearing animals during their respected seasons.. 

Any pictures of the beaver work 

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

Yes sir it does sound fair. And sorry for being one of them but had to. But fair enough buddy. And sorry for wasting the boards time with this. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Shoebootie said:

As you stated all your hunts are legal so just post on here 

I have an idea, how bout you post some of your dogs kind sir. I mean you should have plenty pics right? I'd be interested in seeing that as well..

7 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I have an idea, how bout you post some of your dogs kind sir. I mean you should have plenty pics right? I'd be interested in seeing that as well..

Kind sir ? I could post them in a few for you. Definitely interested in the beaver hunts , that would be a educational subject.