Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
foxdropper

Ratting and return invite .

Recommended Posts


4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Recently moved a few sheds on the chicken farm I do a bit on so gave a mate from way back a shout with his two terriers ,a Russel and a border .

The first shed was moved on news years eve and we ended up with a couple over 100 rats .

Second shed was yesterday morning and we did 196.

585E879D-F780-429E-81BB-E3C926785D27.jpeg

D8E74261-16A8-44F1-A63D-0189A97A6B8A.jpeg
Mate responded with an invite to stalk a fallow buck which I achieved first light this morning 

 

How it should be and sets the bar for this years mates list .Nice one John ,my kind of lad .

943D4E46-0A2B-4C15-A7C5-6602E1D6DE31.jpeg

Good show old chap 

Share this post


Link to post

how many terriers for that lot fd ? broke a concrete slab up on a pig farm once and got close to 200..  

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Recently moved a few sheds on the chicken farm I do a bit on so gave a mate from way back a shout with his two terriers ,a Russel and a border .

The first shed was moved on news years eve and we ended up with a couple over 100 rats .

Second shed was yesterday morning and we did 196.

585E879D-F780-429E-81BB-E3C926785D27.jpeg

D8E74261-16A8-44F1-A63D-0189A97A6B8A.jpeg
Mate responded with an invite to stalk a fallow buck which I achieved first light this morning 

 

How it should be and sets the bar for this years mates list .Nice one John ,my kind of lad and puts you  firmly on the ratting events list .

943D4E46-0A2B-4C15-A7C5-6602E1D6DE31.jpeg

No problem FD , I love a bit of ratting . The dogs stink like fermented chicken shit now though 😂 , got the Mrs off the settee for a while . Glad you enjoyed the fallow invite, you scratch my back and all that 👍

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Savour it mate ,will be pig shit next and that’s fecking horrendous  anywhere in the house lol.

That buck went 42 kg dressed , which is a decent weight anywhere in the country .

Thanks again mate .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sid g said:

how many terriers for that lot fd ? broke a concrete slab up on a pig farm once and got close to 200..  

5 terriers and a lurcher first shed ,4 terriers second shed .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Recently moved a few sheds on the chicken farm I do a bit on so gave a mate from way back a shout with his two terriers ,a Russel and a border .

The first shed was moved on news years eve and we ended up with a couple over 100 rats .

Second shed was yesterday morning and we did 196.

585E879D-F780-429E-81BB-E3C926785D27.jpeg

D8E74261-16A8-44F1-A63D-0189A97A6B8A.jpeg
Mate responded with an invite to stalk a fallow buck which I achieved first light this morning 

 

How it should be and sets the bar for this years mates list .Nice one John ,my kind of lad and puts you  firmly on the ratting events list .

943D4E46-0A2B-4C15-A7C5-6602E1D6DE31.jpeg

Been invited down and had some cracking days down with shovel leaner. Top bloke 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can’t beat a bit of ratting mate, exact same scenario here, two big chicken sheds, take about 200 every 6 months from this place, invited a lad off here, him and his mate came along was a cracking few hours👍

DFD785CE-1DB7-483F-8291-0F09811FCAB3.jpeg

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

My god and to think hunting with terriers is getting such a bad rap these days.  If he was to employ pest control to achieve them results through bait boxes he would have been out a clean fortune and no company could achieve those results in a few hours.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, RTurlough said:

My god and to think hunting with terriers is getting such a bad rap these days.  If he was to employ pest control to achieve them results through bait boxes he would have been out a clean fortune and no company could achieve those results in a few hours.

 

I work for a pest control company mate😂😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My invite must be lost in crimbo post eh 😄 looks good few days out, well done 👍

Fire along mate more the merrier😎

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...