Sign in to follow this  
Keaner

Barking at nothing?

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Couldnโ€™t believe a word comes out of your junkie gob.

When are ye gonna start the bleeding heart storyโ€™s about being hard done by like you usually do. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

[BANNED TEXT] drugs are they ?; Smart Alec ๐Ÿ˜‚. You'd need drug's to believe you.ย  Big man yourself calling someone a junkie . Big liar too . Suppose liars entertain each other and try feed on people๐Ÿ˜…. The is probably better junkies out there than you ๐Ÿ˜€

2 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

[BANNED TEXT] drugs are they ?; Smart Alec ๐Ÿ˜‚. You'd need drug's to believe you.ย  Big man yourself calling someone a junkie . Big liar too . Suppose liars entertain each other and try feed on people๐Ÿ˜…. The is probably better junkies out there than you ๐Ÿ˜€

And so it begins. Come on pabs cry us a river.ย 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

And so it begins. Come on pabs cry us a river.ย 

Why don't you tell us why you not capable of working the best of dogs ๐Ÿ˜…, sure you wasn't on drugs yourself or you just a total moron ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

17 minutes ago, Keaner said:

I've lost track on how this post spiralled to this ๐Ÿ˜‚

Welcome to the hunting lifeย 

31 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

Why don't you tell us why you not capable of working the best of dogs ๐Ÿ˜…, sure you wasn't on drugs yourself or you just a total moron ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Who the fcuk is us???? You and who???? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™ll not be explaining anything to a gobshite junkie like you pabs.ย 
And if you think youโ€™re having a dig at me for taking a few Es and trips in my younger days then it just proves how sad you really are. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
anyway I know youโ€™re dying to have the last word so knock yourself out.ย 

Edited by dogmandont

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Who the fcuk is us???? You and who???? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™ll not be explaining anything to a gobshite junkie like you pabs.ย 
And if you think youโ€™re having a dig at me for taking a few Es and trips in my younger days then it just proves how sad you really are. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reading that thread about the drugs must have put him back on the gear

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Aww I well wanted you 2 say shitehawkย 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Then why should I explain anything to you ๐Ÿ˜„,ย  ย I been around long enough and met a few and worked out [BANNED TEXT] you about๐Ÿ˜‚

2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Reading that thread about the drugs must have put him back on the gear

Someone takes drugs that's there business. Do you even go hunting terrriers Peter ?

Just now, pablo esc said:

Someone takes drugs that's there business. Do you even go hunting terrriers Peter ?

I like terriers I'd never hunt oneย 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I like terriers I'd never hunt oneย 

So in all honesty.you don't like people who do. And is for drugs gear it was twenty years ago so get over it๐Ÿคฃ I have๐Ÿ˜‚. Terriers and hunting beat that and good friends

This page needs made Uk and Ireland only, if they ainโ€™t calling there dogs hard graftersย for chasing big soft rats to ground and up/throughย treesย there on this fukin greeting about something.ย 

21 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

So in all honesty.you don't like people who do. And is for drugs gear it was twenty years ago so get over it๐Ÿคฃ I have๐Ÿ˜‚. Terriers and hunting beat that and good friends

Over your head pal, see that's the ugly bugs, fuzzing your brainย 

2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Over your head pal, see that's the ugly bugs, fuzzing your brainย 

All that's fuzzing my brain pal is how you beat on about stuff that's not your concern and the other two sidekicks who like to drill a story out to please themselves .for what gain I can imagine๐Ÿ˜‰

ย